Loan Doubts Hang Over Spokane Convention Center Project
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;04/01/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30363, p22
Presents data concerning negotiated loan sales transactions in the United States as of May 17, 1998. Includes Blytheville in Arkansas; National City Community Development in California; Byron Center Public Schools in Michigan.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita // Bond Buyer;04/01/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30363, p44
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive loan sales in the United States as of May 31, 1998. Includes Brentwood Union school district in California; Rowan County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky; Berkeley Township in New Jersey.
- Reaching Platinum Success. Lind, Stephen // Broker Magazine;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p38
Provides tips for increasing sales performance of mortgage brokers in the United States. Characteristics of successful mortgage brokers; Factor influencing sales momentum; Importance of setting business goals.
- Capital market tests of risk exposure of loan sales... Kabir Hassan, M. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Winter93, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p27
Examines the evidence of a capital market reaction to the riskiness of banks that originate and sell loans employing five capital market tests. Purpose of the five capital markets tests; The association between market measures of risk and loan sales; Analysis of methodology of the study; Data...
- AUCTIONS BY OTHER NAMES. // Government Executive;May2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p43
Reports developments in the federal auction business in the United States as of May 2001. Launch of the GSAAuctions.gov by the General Services Administration; Provision of lower commission costs to sellers; Partnership of Small Business Administration with HanoverTrade.com for online loan sale.
- Strength Breeds Flexibility. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/11/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31116, p1
Reports the plans of Michigan state for the sale of multimodal general obligation school loans. Valuation of bonds; Loans for schools; Initiation of a liquidity facility.
- Make a Resolution to Get A Loan Sales Checkup. Greenberg, Stephen // Origination News;Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
The article suggests regular check-ups of loan sales taking advice of sales consultants to identify the reliability of the set goals and discusses benefits to be achieved from it such as improvement in sales production.
- Italian bad loans. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/19/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase in Italian bad loans by 9.8 percent in March, 2015 in comparison to all loans.
- Eurozone private lending rises. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/30/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase in Eurozone private lending in March 2015.