DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p29
Presents statistics of the trading results of derivatives and structured bond market products in the United States for March 27, 2000.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p6
Provides data on derivative securities in the U.S. Average yield of the Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps; Ratio of swap rates versus bond yields.
- SEPTA's $131M Variable-Rate Deal Will Lead to Swap. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;2/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32575, p8
The article reports on the plan of Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority ( SEPTA) to sell $131 million of variable-rate debt, aimed at refunding bonds sold in 1997. Merrill Lynch & Co., which is the broker-dealer of the transaction, will exercise its option to require SEPTA to enter...
- TBMA Panel Tackles Tricky Derivatives Accounting Rule. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p6
Reports on the Bond Market Association New Products Committee's tackling of derivatives accounting rule in the United States. Marketing of a bond's principal separately from its tax-exempt interest; Liquidity of tax credit bonds.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p6
Presents graphs depicting derivatives securities in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p24
Reports on bonds' calls and redemptions in the bond market of the U.S. Due date of calls and redemptions of bonds; Issue of bonds; Status of bonds.
- UNDERWRITERS & DEALERS. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31017, p6
Reports on statistics on bond issue derivatives and the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 10, 2000. Forward purchase agreements; Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index.
- Panelists Discuss Ups and Downs of Muni Derivatives. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31171, p4
Discusses the views of a panel on municipal derivatives at 'The Bond Buyer' periodical's 8th New England Public Finance/Higher Education Finance held in Boston, Massachusetts. Preparation for market anomalies; Increase in the number of municipal derivative deals; Use of Interest-rate swaps;...
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31187, p32
Presents charts and graphs related to derivative securities and the bond market in the United States as of July 24, 2001.