The Third Degree
- Banking council: Don't let terrorists undermine public confidence. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p17
Focuses on public confidence in financial institutions following the terrorist attacks in the U.S. Maintenance of computing systems in banking institutions; Plans of banks in the provision of uninterrupted banking services in situations such as the terrorist attacks.
- Got No Street Cred. // Shopping Center World;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p44
Reports on the Z-Score of credit retailers in the U.S. Use of non-grocery anchors and tenants based on the net lease deals; Z-Score decline of inline tenants; Decrease in the average Z-Score of credit retailers.
- FROM THE PUBLISHER. Mitchell, Peter // New Zealand Apparel;Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p4
The article discusses how shop leases are one of the biggest problems that retailers need to deal with in a tight market.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? Newton, Fiona // New Zealand Apparel;Aug2012, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to retail trade such as commercial leases and site selection.
- The fine print, or understanding key clauses in retail leasing. Dow, Andy // Fort Worth Business Press;4/25/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p35
Discusses the use of several clauses in retail leases. Use of the premises; Assignment of the lease or subletting of the premises; Costs of common area maintenance.
- ORANGE COUNTY RETAIL MARKET. // Orange County Business Journal;02/19/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p25
Report the performance of the retail market in Orange County, California in 200. Decline in vacancy rates; Positivity of retail net absorption; Increase in asking rents.
- Will virtual vacancy belie the numbers? // Chain Store Age;May96, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p72
Focuses on the vacancy rates of retail centers and various property types in the United States. Percentage of vacancy rates for malls as of March 1995; Median vacancy rate of strip centers; Retail space demand in Midwestern states; Contributing factors; Effect of bankruptcy closure by tenant on...
- Dwindling Confidence Could Spell Shaky 2001. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Feb2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p15
Forecasts the effect of consumer confidence on retail sales in the United States as of November 2001. Basis on consumer sentiment index survey presented by the Conference Board and the University of Michigan; Statistics of sales decrease; Impact of the situation on nationwide economic situation.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p50
Presents a graphical depiction on retail from the investment banking database in the U.S. as of September 2002. Plans to introduce cooking oil to prepare Chicken McNuggets; Emphasis on the lagging consumer confidence in the U.S. economy; Lists of U.S. issue bookrunners in the industry.