Kiosks aren't Just for Tchotchkes Anymore
- Designer names. // DSN Retailing Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the importance of putting a name together with a look in retail trade.
- Building classic brands for retail. Van Raalte, Peter // Playthings;Feb2003, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on factors to consider in developing brands for the retailing business. Consideration of marketing opportunities and promotion partnerships aimed at supporting the brand; Importance of choosing the right licensee partners; Significance of business expansion.
- PROTECTED IDENTITY. Barrett, Lucy; Storey, Justine // Marketing Week;1/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p28
Reports the stance of major brands against discount retailing in Great Britain. Strategies of major brands in safeguarding brand exclusivity; Details of the court settlement between Calvin Klein and Warnaco; Speculations on the marketing strategy of Mercedes.
- Your essential shopping guide. // All You;06/17/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p141
A list of brands, manufacturers and retailers is presented including Clean and Clear at Walgreens, Clinique at Walmart, and Essence at ulta.com.
- The brand issues and apparel image makers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/9/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 107, p12
Compares techniques used by retailers in selling a product, emphasis on the character of the product and the creation of illusion of fantasy by building a brand image. Focuses on production flexibility and strategic alliances with customers at Kellwood Co.; Marketing technique at Joe Boxer...
- Your essential shopping guide. // All You;4/27/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p133
A list of brands, manufacturers and retailers featured in the April 2012 issue of the "All You" magazine is presented, including Colgate, CoverGirl and Jockey Person to Person.
- Rival media costs drive P-O-P growth. // In-Store;Oct2003, p5
Reports on the plan of brand owners and retailers to raise budget from 2002 to 2003. Growth of revenue of retailers.
- Your essential shopping guide. // All You;05/20/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p191
A list of brands, manufacturers and retailers that offer products featured in the magazine "All You" as of May 2011 is presented including Garnier Fructis at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart, Illume candles, and Xhilaration at Target.
- Changing Face of the Mass Market. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/19/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 13, p10
Discusses trends in mass retailing in the U.S. Impact of Bradlees Inc.'s closure to Kohl's, Wal-Mart and Target; Kohl's offering of brand name lines of bath and body products; Rite Aid's remodeling of many units to feature a new look with new merchandising twists.