- Capital markets 2008 transaction volume down 70 percent. // Mortgage Banking;Mar2009, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p88
The article reports on the prediction of Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. that the capital markets' total transaction in 2008 in the U.S. will close $125 billion, a 70 percent decline from 2007. Chief executive officer (CEO) Earl Webb said that the investment sales market is complicated by competition...
- DRIVERS IN WAITING. Knutson, Dan // Australian Auto Action;8/28/2014, Issue 1606, p12
The article reports that race car drivers Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen are still waiting the decision of the McLaren racing team officials on whether they will be accepted as members of the team as of late August 2014.
- Acting Locally: What Works. Fleischmann, Arnold // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Winter98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p54
Reviews the book 'Private Lives, Public Conflicts: Battles Over Gay Rights in American Communities,' by James W. Button, Barbara A. Rienzo and Kenneth D. Wald.
- Blacks and Social Change: Impact of the Civil Rights Movement in Southern Communities (Book). Carson, Clayborne // Journal of American History;Dec90, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p1089
Reviews the book `Blacks and Social Change: Impact of the Civil Rights Movement in Southern Communities,` by James W. Button.
- Black Violence (Book Review). Stohl, Michael S. // Library Journal;7/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p1416
Reviews the book 'Black Violence: Political Impact of the 1960s Riots,' by James W. Button.
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.