- A comment on Levine. Kurz, Heinz D.; Salvadori, Neri // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Fall86, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p163
Reveals Professor A. Lawrence Levine's misinterpretation of economist P. Sraffa's formula regarding profits. Relation to the aggregate value of the commodity; Eigenvector of the material input matrix; Equal organic composition of capital.
- Reply to Kurz and Salvadori. Levine, A.I. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Fall86, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p166
Comments on economist P. Sraffa's formula regarding profits. Distribution in proportion to the means of production; Production of commodities; Equal organic composition of capital.
- Intros reap success by pinpointing needs. // Chain Drug Review;5/21/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p23
The article presents information on the new products such as cookie kits and manicure kits that are yielding profits for drug stores.
- MAXIMIZING YOUR MERCH PROFITS. Peters, Mitchell // Billboard;8/6/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 27, p20
The article offers tips on how to maximize profits made from selling music-related merchandise such as creating it while on a musical tour to meet demand, recycling compact disk jewel cases, and advertising for the merchandise while on stage by making announcements.
- FROM DEVELOPMENT SUSTAINABLE TOURIST PRODUCT IN ACOMMODATION TO SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IN CROATIA AND EU. KARAMARKO, NIKOLA // Faculty of Tourism & Hospitality Management in Opatija. Biennial;2012, p323
Sustainable tourism in Croatia is created through the development of sustainable tourist products for accommodations. Drawing a comparison with key business activity benchmarks according to Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry (USALI) an estimation of a particular tourist product...
- Stock Exchanges. // Playthings;Jan2007, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p22
The article presents the lists of saleable toys available in toy stores in the U.S. Sarah Green, owner of Kids at Heart recognizes the dollhouses category as their top seller toys in their store. Sarah Scott, owner of Perfect store pointed out that PlayFoam category ranks as the top seller toy...
- Exports rebound from 23-month low. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;1/25/2002, p1
Reports on the marketing performance of export goods in Canada. Percentage of increased revenues in merchandise; Evidence of strong export growth in aircraft, engines and parts; Decline of the growth of energy products.
- Improving the Management of the National Economy. Kapustin, E. // Problems of Economics;Sep85, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p69
Focuses on efforts to improve management of the national economy of Soviet Union. Need to increase the role of direct economic relations and contracts between producers and users of products; Establishment of stable profit distribution norms; Intensification of commodity and monetary relations.
- Premium comfort and style. Jones, Morag Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;May2003, Issue 171, p28
Focuses on the impact of economic downturn on the business performance of companies selling luxury products in Great Britain. Analysis on the revenue growth of Gucci NV; Effects of terrorism on the earnings of Pierre Cardin company; Level of competitive advantage. INSET: KEY LEARNINGS.