LAST MINUTE NEWS
- LAST MINUTE NEWS. // Advertising Age;1/6/92, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p1
This article reports on developments in the U.S. advertising industry. William Kelly is executive vice president and managing partner on the Burger King account of D'Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles. Kobs and Draft and Backer Spielvogel Bates will create an intergrated campaign for Primerica...
- DMB&B creates space drama for Twix ice-cream bar. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);06/18/99, Issue 24, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign developed by DMB&B for Mars' Twix ice-cream bar. Features of the television advertisement.
- Maltesers launches humorous mother's day spot via DMB&B. // Campaign (UK);03/20/98, Issue 12, p8
States that a Mothers Day television advertisement (ad) for Maltesers to promote the brand as a `light-hearted' gift for special occasions has been produced by DMB and B. Description of the ad; When DMB and B's first ad in this series was shown.
- Norelco ads speak young, old shavers. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;11/29/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 50, p37
The article reports on the advertising campaign launched by Norelco Consumer Products Co. designed to convert younger men to electric shaving while preserving its core user base of older males. The $30 million campaign is comprised of television and print advertisements, some of which are...
- For little(r) shavers. // Advertising Age;8/21/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the print advertisement of U.S.-based Norelco Consumer Products Co. for its latest razor product. The seven-ad effort consists of executions directed not only to Norelco's 19-34-year-old core audience, but also uses extreme sports to lure younger consumers. The ad created...
- Skittles mints line. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;11/12/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 46, p8
This article reports that M&M/Mars' launch of Mint Skittles candies is supported by a U.S. television and print advertising campaign handled by D'Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles. The candies are targeting 18-to-34-year-old consumers with the Peppermint and Spearmint varieties.
- Michelob ads feature women--and they're not wearing bikinis. Miller, Cyndee // Marketing News;3/2/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p2
The article offers information on the television, radio and print advertising campaigns launched by Michelob for its beer product. The advertisements were created by D'Arcy, Masius, Benton & Bowles St. Louis for Michelob. A description of the advertisements is presented, along with an...
- Kal-Kan hopes for riches in Nuggets. Beardi, Cara // Advertising Age;6/5/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p8
This article reports that Kal-Kan's U.S. television advertising campaign for Whiskas With Savory Nuggets cat food was created by D'Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles. A supporting print ad will break in July 2000 issues of consumer magazines. Dry cat food is the fastest growing segment in the category.
- Budweiser uses special photo technique in new print ads. // Marketing News;5/23/1988, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p2
The article focuses on the computer technique used by Budweiser Beer for its print advertisements. Budweiser used the technique digital stripping to send a crew of whitewater rafters swirling through the malty foam. The campaign was developed by advertising agency D'Arcy, Masius Benton & Bowles....