- Double whammy for FIT. // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2011, Issue 5751, p10
The article reports on the 4,000 British pounds worth of funds which have been raised by Manchester Furniture Show and the East Anglia Golf Day for the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) in 2011.
- Sporting a few medals. Brown, Jonathan Seddon // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p5
Focuses on the fund raising activities of the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association of Great Britain.
- Thanks indeed. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p35
Reports on the recipient of the fund raising initiative of Reid Furniture and Connor Park in Glasgow, Scotland. Financial donation to Yorkhill Hospital; Gratitude of a leukemia patient to the hospital staff.
- Lancs FTBA has a ball. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p52
Reports on the fund-raising activity during the FTBA association of British furniture makers' annual banquet and ball in England.
- Far too enjoyable. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p29
Reports on a fund raising event in furniture industry in Great Britain. Laser clay pigeon shooting.
- THE Royal TREATMENT. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p22
The article announces the effort of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, to open a furniture fundraising event held at the London Metropolitan University in London, England.
- FIT gets Big Shots sponsor. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p6
The article focuses on the announcement of the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) that the Clare Family Trust is sponsoring its Big Shots fund-raising event.
- John Makepeace talks furniture. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2010, Issue 5694, p4
The article offers information about the fundraising furniture talk "Adventures in Wood" to be held at the Bridport Arts Centre in Dorset, England on July 8, 2010.
- Charity begins at home (well Sheffield actually). // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p6
Informs of the British furniture industry's fund-raising programs in the first half of 20001.