- Get it together. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p20
Explains the uses of Titus' Consumer Acceptance Factor (CAF) system which provides an analytical measure of parts and actions needed to build self assembly furniture. Precise score of each step of the assembly process; Design of Titus fittings to meet CAF requirements; Opportunity for...
- Titus enjoys a record number of visitors at Woodmac Asia. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p35
Reports that storage furniture maker Titus has attracted a record number of visitors at the Woodmac Asia furniture exhibition in Singapore. Featured items; Includes CD Swivel Organizer, Quickfit-TL self assembly system and self-assembly cabinets.
- Titus wins on fund raising. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p29
Reports on Britain-based Titus' fund raising for the Children Today charity. Slough Knockout competition.
- Open and shut Titus case for shoe storage. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p27
Features the soft opening shoe rack systems from Titus. Product features; Comment by Titus Marketing Director Michael Storey.
- German acquisition for the Titus Group. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p6
Reports that Titus International has acquired furniture hardware distributor PMT Group. Combined turnover sales of Titus in the European market following the acquisition; Overview on the operation of PMT.
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.
- Tasmanian wood design. Towndrow, Jenny // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p90
Highlights the exhibition of Tasmanian furniture at Sydney's Hyatt Regency in New South Wales. Organizer Gary Cleveland's dedication to bringing Tasmanian furniture to the world; Previous exhibition in the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Comments on the furniture's...