- Capital Shopping Centres predicts rental growth as conditions ease. // Estates Gazette;8/7/2010, Issue 1031, p29
The article reports on the increase in rents at properties owned by Capital Shopping Centres in Great Britain which surged its earnings for the first half of 2010.
- Can't keep the mall rats away. WESSELS, LEANI // Finweek;8/18/2011, p34
The article offers information on the shares and investment of Capital Shopping Centres PLC (CSC).
- CSC offloads Westgate to Crown. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;1/23/2010, Issue 1003, p24
The article reports on the decision of Capital Shopping Centres (CSC) to sell its shopping centre development in Oxford, England to Crown Estate for 57 million pounds as the project did not fit its development investment criteria.
- CSC blames vacancy woes for weak results. // Estates Gazette;7/28/2012, Issue 1230, p37
The article reports on the weak operational performance of Capital Shopping Centres (CSC) in the six months to the end of June 2012 due vacancy and related direct costs of tenant failures.
- Snowdome's fortunes. // Estates Gazette;11/30/2002, Issue 248, p93
Reports on the leisure commercial building projects of Capital Shopping Centre in Glasgow, Scotland. Construction of the Xscape snowdome; Traffic congestion caused by the commercial centers.
- CSC FIRST HALF FAILS TO IMPRESS. // Estates Gazette;8/6/2011, Issue 1131, p25
The article reports on the slight increase in net asset value (NAV) posted by the company Capital Shopping Centres (CSC) in Great Britain for the first half of 2011.
- CSC plans Lakeside leisure extension. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;3/24/2012, Issue 1212, p03
The article reports that a new leisure space will be constructed by Capital Shopping Centres at its Lakeside shopping center in Thurrock, England.
- CSC update highlights the 'challenging' retail sector. // Estates Gazette;5/21/2011, Issue 1120, p36
The article reports on the trading update that was released by Capital Shopping Centres in mid-May 2011, in which the company showed a slight drop in its occupancy to 96.8% from 97.7% in 2010 due to seasonal fluctuations.
- CSC swings out of the red. // Estates Gazette;2/26/2011, Issue 1108, p53
This article reports on an increase in net asset value (NAV) of Capital Shopping Centres in 2010.