Dinnette goes into administration
- Paper Update: Prices Hikes Likely as Demand Rebounds. Ferriolo, Shayn // Catalog Age;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the effect of possible rise in paper prices on the U.S. catalog industry. Implication of the increase in circulation of catalogs on price rise; Reactions of catalogers about the price rise; Possible rise in prices by catalogers.
- Gas-Price Surge Seen Affecting Store Spending. Tucker, Ross; Young, Vicki M.; Burrows, Dan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/17/2004, Vol. 157 Issue 56, p2
Reports on the effects of rising gasoline prices on store spending in the U.S.
- 'Pump' nixes B'way plans. Cox, Gordon // Daily Variety;2/11/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 25, p9
The article reports that producers of the Broadway revival of "Pump Boys and Dinnettes" such as Abby Lee, David B. Brode, and Lee Seymour have all agreed to move the opening of the theatrical production which is set to open in April 18, 2013 due to the crowded schedule.
- WHAT'S AHEAD. // National Review Bulletin;12/27/1974, Vol. 26 Issue 52, pB196
The article reports on the rising inflation in the U.S. President Gerald R. Ford's Citizen's Action Committee to Fight Inflation warns that if its Whip Inflation Now program does not work, mandatory wage and price controls will inevitably follow. To prove that wartime price controls were...
- White House knocks GOP gas price plan. Restuccia, Andrew // Hill;2/29/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p10
The article reports on the issue concerning the rising gas prices and its impact on the Barack Obama administration in the U.S.
- Diesel prices continue steady rise. // Furniture/Today;9/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p24
The article presents information on the rise in the diesel prices in the U.S. according the data reported by the Energy Information Administration of the country.
- Food, cigarette prices bump up cost of living. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/31/2002, p1
Reports on the consumer price index (CPI) in Canada for April 2002. Rise in food and cigarette prices; Effect of energy prices on the increase in CPI; Air transportation prices.
- Economists: Prices Buy Fed Time. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30684, p2
Reports on the effects of the rise in the consumer price index on interest rates in the United States in August 1999. Signs in the producer price data.
- Investors strive to outfox oil price 'contango' effect. Brennan, Henry // Fund Strategy;4/18/2011, p10
The article reports on the efforts of investors to hedge against rising commodity prices such as oil price and the contango effect in Great Britain.