- Minstrel bedroom is back in store. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p6
Introduces the Stag Minstrel bedroom range at the Parker Knoll's At Home. Exhibition of models; Production of living and dining rooms in mahogany and cheery; Quality of products; Release of brochures for the Nathan and Aspects brands.
- Stag bids for a younger audience with its new lifestyle campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p5
Reports that cabinet firm Stag is investing 140,000 pounds in a multimedia advertising campaign. Launching date of the campaign; Target consumers; Products offered by the company.
- Stag cuts waiting time. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports that Stag's introduction of its mobile service technicians has reduced the waiting time for repairs.
- Trendsetter stag goes for the dark. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Reports on Stag's launched of modern home furniture.
- Retailers concerned about Stag. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p2
Discusses the concerns of retailers about cabinet and upholstery group Stag's failure.
- Stag case is lesson for all. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p7
Comments on the failure of cabinet and upholstery group Stag in Great Britain. Lessons to be learned from Stag's business failure; Factors contributing to Stag's failure.
- Upholstery drives sales for Stag as it sees show orders rise by a third. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on the increase in orders for Stag's upholstery products at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Additional hues for the upholstery products; Additions to the Versaillers collection.
- Stag's showroom hunt pays off. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p7
Reports on the opening of Stag's showroom in Brackley in Great Britain. Construction costs of the showroom; Remarks from Chief Executive Keith Woodyer.
- Jaycee and non core lines axed in Stag shake up. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p1
Reports on Stag's plan to relocate its cabinet manufacturing operation and to axe non core product lines. Company's ongoing process to increase profitability; Product lines to be axed.