Airsprung sees sales up 10% as new star is born
- Cavendish and Bymacks for NEC. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p4
Reports that Bymacks and Cavendish, upholstery subsidiaries of Airsprung Group, have signed up for a booth at BFM Summer Furniture Show in Birmingham, England in August 1999. Remarks from Stephen Harrington, Airsprung Upholstery division chairman; Firms exhibiting at the show.
- More space for Gainsborough. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p5
Focuses the investment made by Airsprung Furniture Group for an extension at its factory in Gainsborough, England.
- Final quarter surge gives Airsprung record profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p6
Details the growth in the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Airsprung Furniture. Reported pre-tax profits; Factors attributed to its strong financial performance.
- Airsprung in limelight. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Announces the opening of the Airsprung Furniture Group's exhibition center in Trowbridge, Wiltshire in England.
- Duckers holds back Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Cites factors affecting the profits of Airsprung Group in the year ended March 31, 2000.
- Difficult time at Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Air Furniture Group in Great Britain in the six months to the end of September 2000. Plummeting of operating profits; Efforts to improve sales performance.
- Airsprung Furniture issues profits warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p5
Reports the forecasted pre-tax profit for Airsprung Furniture in 2002 in Great Britain. Factors influencing the low pre-tax profit; Performance of the company in sales and production; Program of the company on training and recruitment.
- A difficult decision? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Comments on various factors affecting the business performance of Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Pressure from imports; Trend towards cheaper pine products; Staff recruitment problems; Decline in consumer confidence.
- Airsprung puts itself up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the decision of beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture to put itself up for sale in Great Britain. Airsprung's share price; Reasons for closing.