- G Plan's Tradewinds enters bedroom market. deMelim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Reports on the entry of the Tradewinds range of the company G Plan Cabinet into the bedroom market at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Tradewinds range grows. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p2
Reports that G Plan Cabinets has launched a console wood table under the Tradewinds range of wood furniture at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Table details.
- Classy Seville. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Reports on the launching of Morris Furniture's Seville Range at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p5
Reports developments on the furniture industry as of October 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of Steinhoff; Venue of the exhibition held by Minerva PLC; Change in the schedule of the At Home shows of Morris Furniture.
- Morris to unveil new product. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p4
Details the plan of Morris Furniture to launch its new line of cabinets in a preview to be held on December 8-10, 1997. Alan Higgins as the host of the event.
- Extra time off. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p2
Discloses that Glasgow, Scotland-based firm Morris Furniture has given its employees a paid time off to watch the football match between Scotland and Brazil.
- G Plan announces show van tour. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2011, Issue 5746, p9
The article announces the launch of G Plan Cabinets of its new studio concept which uncovers and exhibits a flexible and comprehensive package of merchandising alternatives in Great Britain.
- Paris launch for G Plan. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/98, Issue 5114, p3
Reports on G Plan Cabinet's launching of its At Home cabinet collections in Paris, France.
- G Plan to revamp website. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p2
Deals with the plan of G Plan Cabinets to relaunch its Web site. Features of the redesigned site; Services offered by the site.