Try your golfing luck with the Irish
- Briefly... // Golf World;2/7/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 27, p7
Presents updates on golf across the U.S. as of February 7, 2003 including the completion of a fund raising drive for golf teams at the University of Minnesota.
- Formats for Fun. Colvin, Bill // Association Meetings;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p32
Provides information on several golf formats ideal for fund raising events. Four-person scramble; Best ball; Stroke play.
- MFA hosts golf fundraiser. // Furniture/Today;7/11/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p26
The article reports on a fundraising golf outing hosted by the Metropolitan Furnishings Association (MFA) in conjunction with the Dean Michael Clarizio Cancer Fund on June 14, 2011 at the Knoll Country Club in New Jersey.
- WAITING FOR MIRACLES TO HAPPEN. TARDE, JERRY // Golf Digest;Dec2012, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including fundraising through golf, exhibitions and golfer heroes.
- Teaching golf round the clock. Smith, Scott // Golf Digest;Nov99, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p28
Reports on the annual 24-hour fund-raising marathon conducted by professional golf teacher Randy Smith at Royal Oaks Country Club.
- Great idea, but weren't they six months late? Russell, Geoff // Golf World;06/30/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p8
Comments on the World Shutgun 2000 fund raising event for junior golf.
- Untitled. // Travel Daily;3/21/2013, p6
The article focuses on the Drive for Daniel Golf Day which has raised more than $11,500 for the Daniel Morcombe Foundation held at Carbrook Golf Club on March 21, 2013.
- Lakeline. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/29/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p10
The article offers news briefs from Texas as of August 29, 2012 on topics including classes on english offered by King Memorial United Methodist Church, fundraising event organized by the Child Protective Services Board and golf tournament organized by Sun Country Golf Resort.
- Money for Birdies. // PN;Sep2013, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p47
The article reports on the funds raised by Hertz for Heroes initiative of American car rental company Hertz Co. during the PGA Tour's Greenbrier Classic over the 2013 Fourth of July holiday weekend intended to help Paralyzed Veterans of America's (PVA's) Mission: ABLE campaign.