SMS seals foreign deals
- US machinery exports soar but domestic sales are down. // Packaging Magazine;11/18/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the sales performance of packaging machinery in the U.S. Estimated rise of the machinery shipments based on the report by Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute; Increase of the export sales for the packaging equipment; Lists of machine categories observed to be growing.
- Home grown. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p18
Reviews some of the British furniture machinery companies and their products available. Calder Wilkinson's manufacturing of a range of machines including Fel, Brookman and Ryburn products; Interwood's supply of machines to UK and world markets; CNC routers from Rye Machinery; Machines from M...
- Krone reports sales lift. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;2/15/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p79
Reports on the sales of Krone, a German manufacturer of agricultural machinery.
- Fehrer announced a list of new machine sales worldwide. // Nonwovens Markets;7/28/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p6
Reports on Austrian needlepunching machinery manufacturer Fehrer AG's sales performance as of July 2003. Major clients; Range of machines sold by the company.
- Solid sales growth continues for XYZ. // MWP;Sep2014, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the record breaking sales performance of XYZ Machine Tools, a manufacturer of tool machinery, posted in the 2013-2014 financial year.
- MATSUURA NAMES EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep2014, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p56
The article reports that Delaware and Maryland were added by machinery manufacturer Matsuura Machinery USA to the sales territory of distributor Precision Machine Tool Solutions starting August 1, 2014.
- MORI SEIKI AND SONY SIGN AGREEMENT. // Quality;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the agreement signed by Mori Seiki Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and Sony Manufacturing Systems Corp. (SMS) for the sale of the measuring systems business of SMS and other manufacturing and sales businesses of Sony subsidiaries to Mori Seiki.
- Year of change, growth, and emerging challenges. // European Rubber Journal;Mar2015, Vol. 197 Issue 2, p0019
The article discusses the highlights of the "2015 European Rubber Journal (ERJ) Machinery Survey" which presents the sales growth of machine makers based on their sales figures for 2014. Topics covered include details relating to the year-on-year growth of Chinese rubber machinery producer...
- Heidelberg to sell Gallus range. // Packaging News;Feb2014, p33
the article reports on the sale of folding carton machines from packaging machinery manufacturer Gallus in Great Britain by the press manufacturer Heidelberg, and presents the views of Paul Thompson, product manager at Heidelberg, on the same.