Click on to a free printer
- Budget-priced modeler makes sweeping changes look easy. Smith, Alan D. // Machine Design;10/26/95, Vol. 67 Issue 19, p126
Introduces Matra Datavision Inc.'s Prelude modeling software. Use of the software in three-dimensional wire-frame modeling; Description of the software modules titled Adaptive Modeling, Sketcher, Prelude/Interface, Prelude/Drafting and Assemblies; Menus; Other features and capabilities; Price;...
- Matra offers solid designs on a PC. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
Introduces the Prelude Design 3D solid modeling and drafting software from Matra Datavision. Feature-based modeling tools; Price for the bundled package; Contact information.
- Matra introduces CAD/CAM software. // Plastics News;10/28/96, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p9
Features the software `Euclid Quantum,' which was developed by Matra Datavision Incorporated for computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering. Description of the software; Contact point.
- Design combines production-proven solid modeling with PC... // Modern Machine Shop;Apr96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p193
Presents information about the Prelude Design on Windows 95 from Matra Division Incorporated of Andover, Massachusetts. Description and function of the program; How it works; Three-dimensional solid parts used as inputs to specialize software systems.
- Expanding the capabilities of reverse engineering. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov97, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p199
Introduces version 6.2 of Matra Datavision Inc.'s Strim for Prototyping software package. Features and capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- Affordable, high quality software development components. // Design Engineering;Nov99, p66
Informs on the availability of Matra Datavision's CAS.CADE 2.1 3D modeling software. Walk-through elements.
- Powerful programming features and full application portability for modeling toolkits. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;May97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p176
Introduces the CAS.CADE 1.5 software from Matra Datavision Inc. Features and capabilities; Machine-shop applications.
- STRIM Version 6.2. B.M.S // Computer-Aided Engineering;Aug97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p23
Features Matra Datavision Inc.'s task specific reverse engineering and rapid prototyping software called STRIM for Prototyping Version 6.2. Creation of high quality surfaces directly from a set of points in a matter of minutes; Inclusion of curvature analyzer in the software.
- CAD/CAM programs works like `expert system'. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep94, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p190
Features Matra Datavision's Adaptive Shapes computer software. Specifications; Capabilities.