SCM GB chief resigns
- SCM Group Going Strong at 50. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2002, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p91
Features the 50th anniversary of SCM Group in the woodworking business. Participation of the SCM Group at the 2002 International Woodworking Fair (IWF) to be held in Atlanta, Georgia; Information on machinery and solutions to be exhibited by the company at the IWF; Seminar hosted by the...
- Autec Inc. is renamed SCM Group USA. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug98, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p12
Reports that Autec Inc. has changed its name to SCM Group USA Inc. Information on the company; Reason for changing the name.
- SCM GROUP USA Restructures Its Sales Team. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar99, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the reorganization of the sales team of SCM Group USA. Details on the changes.
- SCM Honors Top 1999 Dealers. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2000, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the annual company meeting of SCM Group USA on January 17 to 21, 2000. Distributors that were given awards by the company; Appearance of the mobile computer laboratory of Georgia Tech during the meeting; Research agreement of the company with the Georgia Tech College of Architecture.
- Product News: Equipment. // Wood & Wood Products;May2002, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p84
Provides information on various woodworking equipment. Single-sided edgebander from SCM Group USA Inc.; Saws from Systraplan; Router tooling from Integra Tooling.
- SCM Group Hosts European Window & Door Tour. // Wood & Wood Products;May2003, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p71
Highlights the plant technology tour of U.S. window and door companies hosted by SCM Group USA Inc. in Europe. Names of the companies involved in the tour; Citations of the plants toured; Insights gained by companies from the tour.
- Italian firm bringing panel saws to plastics. // Plastics News;1/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p26
Reports that Italian firm SCM Group SpA has set up SCM Group USA Inc. in Duluth, Georgia, in a bid to target the plastics industry in the United States. Details of the Italian company's operations; Description of the company's series of panel saws designed for plastics; Contact information.
- SCM Group USA: Enriching the Woodworking Industry. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2002, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p50
Interviews Giordano Checchi, chief executive officer of SCM Group USA. Views on woodworking industry in the U.S.; Impact of changes in the industry on the company; Benefits of well-equipped classroom to the company.
- SPEC GUIDES: EDGEBANDERS. // Wood Digest;Mar2009, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p24
The article evaluates several edgebanding machinery including SYSTEM Series edgebanders from Adwood Corp., Olimpic K 500, a single-sided edgebander from SCM Group USA Inc., and Model Mobil from Hess Group America Inc.