Roaring success for the Sleep Council's bed month campaign
- Contest ritualization: wooing customers through religious metaphor Tsang, Alex S.L. // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p67
Examines the similarities between a promotional contest and religious rituals. Marketers' use of symbols to convey meaning in satisfying customer needs and achieving marketing goals; Major elements of a ritual helping marketers organize contests that enhance customer loyalty and attract new...
- All the hamburgers you'd ever want to eat. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p16
Cites White Castle Restaurant's grand prize offer of a sack of 10 hamburgers a week for one year to the winner of its seventh annual recipe contest in Columbus, Ohio.
- Hot wheels for safe sex. // AdMedia;May2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p45
Reports the search for the most provocative and arresting way of postcards advertising to practice safe sex in Auckland, New Zealand. Chance to show works on receptive audience; Submission of entries; Publication of the best cards and the winner.
- Untitled. Pearce, Daniel // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/25/2013, Issue 3048, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the competition offered by the journal, a contest for photos of England, and the importance of joining such contests to journals.
- You must remember. // Campaign;12/19/97, Issue 51, p44
Announces a contest that calls for `Campaign' magazine readers to identify selected Christmas-themed advertisements. Martin Lambie-Nairn's hardbound book as a prize; Contact information.
- CAN YOU HAVE A POP TO WIN THIS GREAT IPOD WORTH Â£250? // Mortgage Strategy;11/6/2006, p106
A humorous picture captioning game from Mortgage Strategy is presented.
- COMPETITION. // Marketing (00253650);10/25/2001, p46
Announces the competition of identifying mystery companies in Great Britain.
- Win a bench mixer. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/28/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4482, p16
The article provides information on the terms and conditions of the Hobart/Buy It! Mixer contest.
- Buy It. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/28/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4482, p17
The article offers information on how to join the Hobart/Buy It! Mixer contest.