Cumfilux man goes it alone
- Show exceeds all expectations, says Cumfilux as it doubles '97 business. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p6
Reports on Cumfilux's expansion of its furniture product line. Additions to the Arden and Ortho-Grande line; Perfecta's launching of the Anniversary Collection; Price range for product lines.
- Cumfilux Beds rethinks its NEC strategy. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p5
Reports on Cumfilux Beds' profits from its exhibition tour around Great Britain in September 1997. Decision by the company to rethink its NEC show strategy.
- CS Holdings headhunts Wiseman to spearhead Cumfilux challenge. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p2
Announces the appointment of John Wiseman as managing director of Cumfilux. Predecessor; Comments of John MacKenzie, group managing director of Cumfilux parent Continental Sleep Holdings, on Wiseman's appointment.
- Name change will `end confusion'. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p2
Focuses on the decision by C&C Bedding to change its name to Cumfilux Beds.
- Old colleagues team up again. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p6
Reports on the departure of David Pearce from Layzee Beds to join former colleague John Wiseman at the bedding firm Cumfilux as sales director. Pearce as Mike Neary's replacement.
- Three quarters full. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p34
Interviews Ken Hutchison, sales director of Cumfilux Beds. Career history of Hutchison; Best career advice received by Hutchison; Challenges encountered in the industry; Favorite furniture design; Strangest customer complaint received.
- Space invaders. Lloyd, Peter // AV Magazine;Jul/Aug2011, p19
Information about topics discussed at the Standing Conference for Heads of Media Services (SCHOMS) annual conference held in May 11-13, 2011 at Newcastle University in Newcastle, England is presented. Topics include the higher education funding, educational change, and educational technologies....