Hippo gets a facelift
- Silentnight launches new bed-matching system. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2011, Issue 5734, p8
The article reports on the move of Silentnight Beds to launch the new bed-matching system Perfect Match Finder, which is designed to bed-buying easier for customers in Great Britain.
- Silentnight's campaign takes major marketing award. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p33
The article announces that Silentnight has received the Category 2 Award from Institute of Marketing in London, England.
- Julie Leivers takes over at Silentnight. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;8/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the selection of Julie Leivers as group marketing director by Silentnight Group company in Great Britain. Effectivity of the appointment; Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Silentnight Beds' marketing vision pays off. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p29
Reports the Marketing Society Internal Marketing Award received by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Information on the award; Importance of understanding the corporate vision of employees.
- JUST THE JOB. // Marketing (00253650);2/7/2007, p79
The article reports on the job description of Amanda Jones as marketing controller of Silentnight Beds. As marketing controller, she regularly tests the new products and manages its marketing and public relations activity. Jones was responsible for Silentnight's recent marketing initiative,...
- Silentnight seeks ad agency after split with MWO. Quilter, James // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2005, p4
The article reports that the bed manufacturing company of Great Britain Silentnight has parted company with its advertising agency, Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan (MWO). MWO, which has handled the business for five years, said it had resigned the account because of a lack of clarity over the...
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p70
Presents an interview with Kate Hardcastle, marketing manager of Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Accounts of the entry into marketing; Motivation for joining Silentnight; Career influences; View of oneself in 10 years' time.
- Benross partners Silentnight to launch new electrical range. // Wholesale News;Mar2014, Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the partnership of homeware and electricial wholesaler Benross with sleep brand Silentnight, to launch a collection of heating and cooling appliances such as fan heaters, oil filled radiators and convector heaters and views of Benross sales director Amit Juneja on the same.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p13
Reports marketing developments in Great Britain as of June 2003. Collaboration between Granada Enterprises and Silentnight Beds; Publication of Wimbledon supplement by The Guardian; Promotion of Micra hatchback by Nissan.