- Spearhead redundancy. // Cabinet Maker;02/18/2000, Issue 5175, p2
Reports on the dismissal of Beverley Jones as cabinet sales executive of Spearhead Furniture on February 4, 2000.
- Embassy show promotes 10 of Brazil's best. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p5
Focuses on the furniture exhibition by Radford Furniture at the Brazilian embassy in London, England. Efforts of the company to raise retailer awareness on the potential value of the Brazilian manufacturing sector; Range of furniture styles featured in the exhibition; Use of woods in the...
- Spotlight on Brazil. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p4
Informs that Radford Furniture is hosting an exhibition of Brazilian Furniture at the Brazilian Embassy in London, England on August 21 to 23, 2000.
- To the furniture manner born. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2005, Issue 5465, p35
Presents an interview with Nick Radford, chairman of the Radford Furniture Group in Great Britain. Views on the status of the furniture industry; Factors influencing his interest in the industry; Furniture design preferences.
- Sutcliffe Furniture downsizes to secure future. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p8
The article reports on the move of Sutcliffe Furniture to downsize its 110 jobs to 50 after it was bought by Radford Furniture Co. in Great Britain.
- Radford revives Nathan. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2005, Issue 5468, p4
The article reports on the return of Nathan Classic products into the market by Radford Furniture Co. Orders have been placed by several furniture retailers for the delivery of the products. One hundred fifty accounts have been targeted in the next six months by Radford. The products will...
- Garden centre boost for Ocean conservatory range. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p8
The article reports that Radford Furniture Co. is likely to broaden its stockist base by targeting garden centres and its existing furniture retail outlets. The collection of conservatory furniture includes Copacabana, Long Island, Laguna, Montego Bay, Sea Breeze, Monte Carlo as well as Key...
- RFC takes on DPA. // Cabinet Maker;6/30/2006, Issue 5494, p3
The article reports that David Paine Associates, manufacturer of leather upholstery, will become a trading division of Radford Furniture Co.
- New Sanderson takes the stage. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p4
The article reports that Radford Furniture Co. has recently showcased its relaunched Nathan brand and new Sanderson range. Nathan's new pieces include mirrors, sideboards and more storage units. The new Sanderson range offers country, classic and contemporary designs. Compared to Nathan, the...