Stag and Rackstraw issue joint denial of rumours
- Easy living. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p25
Focuses on Stag Group's efforts to expand its presence in the upholstered furniture market in Great Britain. Market expectations of the company on its showwood range; Limitations of growth in sector; Stag's reputation as a furniture manufacturer; Target customers.
- Stag launches division aimed at younger market. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p3
Reports on the launch of Aspects of Stag, a subdivision of Stag Group which is comprised of three collections of cabinet aimed at younger customers. Efforts to broaden Stag's appeal to younger audience; Designers of the cabinet; Materials and design.
- Stag cuts losses despite plunge. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on the earnings of British furniture firm Stag Group for its fiscal year ended January 2, 1999.
- Slimline Stag poised to move back into the black. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on Britain-based furniture firm Stag Group. Predictions of recovery in the second half of 1998; Cost cutting done in the first half; Relocation of Jaycee from Brighton to Nottingham.
- View to training at Rackstraw facility. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p3
Discloses that furniture manufacturer Rackstraw will be showcasing its latest designs in a new showroom in June 1998. Description of the showroom; Award received by the firm.
- Rackstraw's new md makes NEC show his main priority. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p5
Discusses the plans of Michael Rowley, managing director at cabinet company Rackstraw, for the company's participation in the NEC furniture show in January 1998. Emphasis on the company's quality products; Management changes at Rackstraw after its purchase from the Stag Group; Long-term and...
- Parker Knoll has bought 'all the key Stag brands' Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p1
Reports on Great Britain-based Parker Knoll's acquisition of the furniture brands of Stag Group.
- Controlling production at G T Rackstraw. // Management Services;Dec1995, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
General Assembly Data (GAD) is specifically designed for use by the assembled products industry and by any company where repetitive activity or control is a significant element in production. The Windows based system enables organisations to respond quickly to customer needs, provide accurate...
- Stag consumer campaign pays off, say retailers. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on an increase in the sales of Stag Group following its consumer advertising campaign. Remarks from Lee Stoller, sales director of Stoller's World of Furniture.