Fitch Cites Best Management Practices for Good College Ratings
- Fitch Ratings hosts gala: Agency to introduce a new series of originator and trustee reviews. // Asset Securitization Report;5/27/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p13
Highlights the meeting of Fitch Ratings on the issue of credit enhancement. Development of originator review process; List of risks in credit enhancement; Completion of several onsite originator reviews.
- Fitch Downgrades $3.4 Billion of Los Angeles Debt. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/20/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33302, p20
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded 3.4 billion dollars of debt in Los Angeles, California from AA-minus to A-plus due to the failure of policymakers in the city to balance its budget and plan to drain its general fund reserves.
- Fitch restructures ABS ratings group. // Asset Securitization Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p4
Reports that a shift of responsibilities at the Fitch Ratings has moved several people into new roles, as of January 20, 2003. Mike Dean; Chris Mrazek.
- Graduate-Level Debt Fueling Rise in Student Loans: Report. Dymi, Amilda // American Banker;4/8/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 53, p13
The article discusses the effect of graduate school financing debts on student loans in which Fitch Ratings claims that high balances from graduate school financing provided by private lenders factored in the rise of student loan volume.
- Fitch Downgrades Stockton University (NJ) Revs To 'A'. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34533, p1
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the following bonds issued on behalf of Stockton University.
- HML taken off Ratings Watch Negative. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/17/2012, p2
The article reports on the removal of Homeloan Management Limited (HML) by Fitch Ratings from Ratings Watch Negative in addition to upgrading the group's special servicer ratings.
- Securities Firms' Fitch Ratings Take Hit . Agosta, Veronica // American Banker;5/20/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 96, p2
Reports the impact of economic downturn on the business performance of Fitch Ratings company in New York City. Downgrade of several securities firms; Decrease of long-term-debt ratings with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.; Causes of structural changes in the market.
- Fitch Unveils New CDO Tool. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p7
Reports on Fitch Ratings' introduction of the VECTOR portfolio analytics tool. Assessment of default probability levels; Assessment of how credit quality and industry correlation, issuer size and term affect the credit performance of a fixed income portfolio; Use of techniques to simulate...
- NORTH CAROLINA: Fitch Junks Brevard College. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33087, p9
The article reports on the downgrading of Brevard College, North Carolina, by Fitch Ratings Ltd. in March, 2009. Fitch, as reported, took the decision because of college's declining enrollment and negative operating margins for the last 2 fiscal years. Fitch has dropped the rating of college's...