Donut Hole moves bakery to North Side from Suncrest
Tags: INDUSTRIAL location
- A brasserie at the West Loop crossroads. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;9/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p29
Focuses on the influence of industrial location in business success in Chicago, Illinois. Press release concept of Restaurant Development Group for restaurant, One North Kitchen & Bar; Physical description of the restaurant; Foods served in the restaurant.
- Metropolitan area rankings: Buyer beware. Weintraub, Annette M.; Giamartino, Gary A. // Economic Development Review;Fall93, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p23
Discusses the limitations of metropolitan area business climate rankings published in various business periodicals. Determination of areas desirable for business start-up and relocation; Methodological problems; Need for author to evaluate business climate studies for applicability and validity.
- Moved to new quarters. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p10
Announces the relocation of several business enterprises in the United States as of April, 1997. Includes the moving of Wild Side's key offices; Lydia's Land's production facilities; Coffee Masters' corporate and manufacturing offices.
- Moved to new quarters. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p42
Gives a report on various companies that have moved to different quarters in the United States. Reference to B and H Design and Manufacturing; Information on Design Safari and its other location; Location of Corporate Custom Products's other address; Additional information on other companies...
- GTEC hits trifecta in recruits to close April. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;5/5/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the efforts of the Greater Tucson Economic Council to attract companies to relocate in Tucson, Arizona. Names of the companies planning to relocate in the area; Nature of their businesses; Benefits offered by the council to relocating companies.
- Keep out! Schriner, Jim // Industry Week/IW;02/03/97, Vol. 246 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on the relevance of growth and industrial locations in the United States. Impact of growth on economic futures; Need to balance finances, business environment, and quality of life; Projections of job opportunity against technology; Emphasis on business benefits in migrating to another...
- Suckers for the city. // Management Today;Feb97, p18
Discusses the importance of a city location for some kinds of business enterprises in Great Britain. Trends of moving out of the city; Impact of innovations in telecommunications; Banks, advertising agencies, accountancy and law firms as examples; Possible development of gradual drift into...
- Who pays wins. Murdoch, Adrian // Management Today;Apr97, p60
Discusses the benefits and costs of setting up industrial locations in Great Britain. System for incentives disbursement; Characterization of the financial assistance available; Types of financial incentives offered to companies; Effect of the discrepancies between different regions; Reasons...
- A zone of relief from regulation? Worsham, James // Nation's Business;Oct95, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p73
Focuses on the easing of federal regulations for businesses relocating to urban sites in the United States. Legislation to combat regulatory redlining of urban centers; Setting up a local commission to decide the exceptions; Federal agency responsible for enforcing the regulation as having the...