- SPECIAL DELIVERY. // Practical Sailor;Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p3
The article offers information on a pump part dropped by a U.S. Coast Guard C-130 airplane for the Coast Guard Cutter Eagle.
- COAST GUARD AIRCRAFT. // Sea Power;Jan2005, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p128
The article presents information on several aircrafts in the U.S. Coast Guard. The aircraft HC-130H is a long-range search-and-logistics turboprop aircraft that can transport up to 86 passengers, 50,000 pounds of cargo or large quantities of rescue/survival and/or oil pollution-control...
- Lockheed Martin Awarded Coast Guard Contract For HC-130Cs. // Defense Daily;10/1/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 2, p5
The article reports that the company Lockheed Martin has been awarded contract for HC-130J Super Hercules aircraft. It states that the 218 million dollars contract has been awarded by the U.S. Coast Guard for maritime patrol. The company highlights that the contract also includes funding for...
- COAST GUARD AIRCRAFT. // Sea Power;Jan2010, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p152
The article offers information on the different Coast Guard aircraft in the U.S. Among the Coast Guard aircraft include the HC-130 Hercules, which is a long-range turboprop aircraft that can transport up to 86 passengers, 50,000 pounds of cargo or large quantities of oil pollution-control...
- Around the Services. High, Gil // Soldiers;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p45
Presents an update on the United States Armed Forces as of August 2001. Information on the avionics modernization plan of the Air Force for the C-130 Hercules transport; Description of the Navy's X1 Nautilus which is exhibited at the Submarine Force Library and Museum in Groton, Connecticut;...
- COAST GUARD AIRCRAFT. // Sea Power;Jan2006, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p136
The article looks at the features and functions of the United States Coast Guard. The HC-130 Hercules is a long-range search-and-logistics turboprop aircraft which can transport up to 86 passengers, 50,000 pounds of cargo and large quantities of rescue/survival and oil pollution-control...
- COAST GUARD AIRCRAFT. // Sea Power;Jan2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p127
Features various aircrafts of the U.S. Coast Guard. Speed of the HC-130 Hercules; Range of the commercial Falcon 20 modified HU-25 medium-range search-and-rescue turbo-jet aircraft; Features of the HH-65 helicopter.
- U.S. Coast Guard Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- Hispanics and U.S. Coast Guard share experience. Cihelka, Carolyn // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1993, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the US Coast Guard's support for their counterparts in Hispanic nations of the Western Hemisphere. Mutual interoperability and cooperation in the full range of Coast Guard issues; Deployment of mobile training teams to train Hispanic groups in a particular mission; Conduct of joint...