AGM-154 JOINT STANDOFF WEAPON (JSOW)
- Precision strike. // Naval Aviation News;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the HARM missiles fired by aircraft of the United States Navy. Close-air support missions participated in by the aircraft; Precision-guided munition.
- More Life Planned For Maverick Missile. Wall, Robert; Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/22/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p198
Focuses on the enhancement of the Maverick missile by the U.S. Navy. Provision of a lock-on-after-launch capability for Maverick missile; Design of the missile; Advantages of using Maverick missiles.
- AGM-84E SLAM/AGM-84H SLAM-ER. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p154
Features the Standoff Land-Attack Missile and Standoff Land-Attack Missile-Expanded Response of the U.S. Navy. Specifications of the missile; Length of the missile; Weight and speed.
- AGM-158 JOINT AIR-TO-SURFACE STANDOFF MISSILE (JASSM). // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p154
Features the AGM 158- Joint-Air-to-Surface standoff missile of the U.S. Navy. Specifications of the missile; Length of the missile; Propulsion and range.
- AGM-65 MAVERICK. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p154
Features the AGM-65 Maverick, an air-to-surface tactical missile designed for close air support, interdiction and defense suppression of the U.S. Navy. Specifications of the missile; Length of the missile; Contractor.
- AGM-114 HELLFIRE. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p155
Features the AGM-114K Hellfire II missile, a sub-sonic, air-to-ground, laser-guided munitions of the U.S. Navy. Specifications of the missile; Contractor; Length of them missile.
- SHORT-RANGE TACTICAL MISSILES. // Sea Power;Jan2006, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p92
The article features the short-range tactical missiles of the United States Navy. The AGM-65 Maverick is an air-to-surface tactical missile designed for close-air support, interdiction and defense suppression. The AGM-88 High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missile is an air-to-ground missile used to...
- Navy Awards Raytheon $368 Million in Contracts for SM-6. // Space & Missile Defense Report;7/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p1
The article focuses on the contract worth 368 million dollars given by the U.S. Navy to the Raytheon Co. for manufacturing Standard Missile-6 (SM-6) systems in three years. It discusses the capabilities of the SM-6 which includes providing extended-range anti-air warfare missile, using both...
- New Radar First, Then Final Design For Flight III DDG-51s, PEO Ships Says. McCarthy, Mike // Defense Daily;6/4/2012, Vol. 254 Issue 45, p4
The article offers information on the plans of U.S. Navy to work on the Air Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) in the 2013. It mentions that the Army is working on integrated air and ballistic missile defense radar, that allows Navy to start its work on the final configuration of the Arleigh Burke...