MH-53E SEA DRAGON
- Romeo Demostrates Improved ISR, ASW Capabilities. Sherman, Kenneth B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;May2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p39
Reports that two test MH-60R helicopters from the Naval Air Systems Command completed tests at the U.S. Navy's Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center in Puerto Rico. Increase in the Navy's helicopter-borne surface and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capabilities; Helicopter's replacement of...
- Arm Seahawks to Meet Low-Level Threats. Tyler, David // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p90
Reports on the proposal to arm the United States Navy's HH-60H Seahawk to meet low-level security threats. Usefulness of the Seahawk in combat and rescue missions; Weapon pylons in Seahawks.
- HELICOPTERS/NAVY. // Sea Power;Jan2001, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p173
Presents information on several helicopters of the United States Navy. H-46 Sea Knight; MH-53E Sea Dragon; H-3 Sea King.
- Denmark Plans To Buy MH-60Rs For Anti-Sub, Anti-Surface Warfare. // Defense Daily International;12/13/2012, p8
The article reports on the plan of Denmark to purchase nine MH-60R Seahawk helicopters for anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare, which will be made through the foreign military sales program of the U.S. Navy.
- Navy's Helicopter Plans Set for Major Overhaul. Wall, Robert // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/5/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p65
Reports that the United States Navy is considering abandoning its current helicopter modernization plan and replacing it with one that buys new aircraft instead of refurbishing old ones. Concentration of helicopter types on the CH-60S cargo and mine-countermeasures helicopter and the SH-60R...
- HM-15's Blackhawks. Dollar, Athena M. // Wings of Gold;Summer2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p40
The article focuses on the Blackhawks unit of the Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron Fifteen (HM-15) of the United States Navy.
- H-60 SEAHAWK/KNIGHTHAWK/BLACK HAWK. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p149
Features the H-60 Seahawk helicopter of the U.S. Navy. Length of the fuselage; Armament of the helicopter; Passenger capacity.
- H-46 SEA KNIGHT. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p150
Features the H-46 Sea Knight transport helicopter of the U.S. Navy. Specifications of the helicopter; Passenger capacity; Power plant.
- H-3 SEA KING. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p152
Features the H-3 Sea King helicopter of the U.S. Navy. Length of the fuselage; Power plant; Passenger capacity.