- C-20D/G GULFSTREAM III/IV. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p144
Features the C-20D, a U.S. Federal Aviation Administration-certified Gulfstream III aircraft capable of all-weather, long-range, high-speed nonstop transoceanic flight for U.S. Navy. Power plant of the aircraft; Number of crews required; Weight and speed.
- C-37A GULFSTREAM V/V-SP. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p144
Features the C-37A, a Gulstream V aircraft of the U.S. Navy. Capabilities of the aircraft; Power plant of the aircraft; Number of crews.
- C-40A CLIPPER. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p145
Features the C-40 A, a U.S. Federal Aviation Administration-certified of the Boeing 737-700C airliner for the Navy's fleet logistics support mission. Capabilities of the aircraft; Power plant; Speed and weight.
- F-16 VIPER. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p148
Features the F-16 Viper military plane of the U.S. Navy.
- C-2A GREYHOUND. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p141
Features the C-2A Greyhound carrier on-board delivery aircraft of U.S. Navy. Airframe of the aircraft; Reliability of the Greyhound; Specifications of the aircraft.
- C-26D. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p144
Features the C-26D, a high performance, fixed wing, pressurized aircraft and with twin-engine turboprop of the U.S. Navy. Passenger capacity; Specifications of the aircraft; Power plant.
- VR-62 at Work. Wendelin, Mike // Wings of Gold;Spring2014, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p28
The article focuses on the works of the Fleet Logistics Support Squadron SIX TWO (VR-62) nicknamed the Nomads, the U.S. Navy Reserve squadrons, as of March 2011. It mentions that the Nomads lifted materials for Carrier Air Wing Five (VRC-30), Underwater Construction Team Two and others. It also...
- Navy Eyes New Kinds of 'Connectors' Between Sea Bases, Forces Ashore. Cahlink, George // Sea Power;Jun2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the lack of connectors between sea bases in the U.S. Navy's sea basing concept. Effect of the lack of sealift and airlift on sea basing; Importance of the integration of connectors with major platforms of the sea base to help bring the e sea base concept alive; Need for rapid,...
- THE FLEET -- and Fleet Marine Force -- IN THE 21ST CENTURY. Quinn Ii, Lieutenant Colonel John T. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2013, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p30
The article discusses the need for the U.S. Navy-Marine Corps team to develop innovative approaches to maintain its vital capabilities despite reduced military budget. It mentions that budget cuts by the Department of Defense will highly affect the ability of the U.S. to remain forward and react...