- Airbus builds a MILITARY AIRLIFTER. Mraz, Stephen J. // Machine Design;2/17/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p98
Features the A400M military airlifter from Airbus. Advantages of the turboprop engine of the airlifter; Functions of the Loadmaster workstation in the cargo deck; Materials used in the construction of the airlifter's different parts.
- C-20D/G GULFSTREAM III/IV. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p144
Features the C-20D, a U.S. Federal Aviation Administration-certified Gulfstream III aircraft capable of all-weather, long-range, high-speed nonstop transoceanic flight for U.S. Navy. Power plant of the aircraft; Number of crews required; Weight and speed.
- C-37A GULFSTREAM V/V-SP. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p144
Features the C-37A, a Gulstream V aircraft of the U.S. Navy. Capabilities of the aircraft; Power plant of the aircraft; Number of crews.
- C-40A CLIPPER. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p145
Features the C-40 A, a U.S. Federal Aviation Administration-certified of the Boeing 737-700C airliner for the Navy's fleet logistics support mission. Capabilities of the aircraft; Power plant; Speed and weight.
- C-130 HERCULES. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p145
Features the C-130 Hercules aircraft with a medium-sized transport capable for intratheater and intertheater airlift operations of the U.S. Navy. Specifications of the aircraft; Power plant; Dimension of the aircraft.
- F-16 VIPER. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p148
Features the F-16 Viper military plane of the U.S. Navy.
- Turboprop. // Business & Commercial Aviation;May96, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p92
Presents statistical information on the 1996 first quarter sales for used turboprop aircrafts in the United States. Statistics for the Cheyenne 400 PA-42-1000, the Cheyenne IIIA PA-42-720, the Solitaire MU-2B-40, and the Marquise MU-2B-60; Features and selling prices of these and other...
- Future remains cloudy for new single-engine turboprop. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov97, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the work done on the ST-50 single-engine turboprop which came to a standstill. Indication that Israviation which is based in Isarel's Upper Galilee is looking for a buyer; When was the ST-50 scheduled for certification.
- Part 135 turbine singles. // Flying;Sep95, Vol. 122 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the completion of a draft notice of proposed rule making for IFR's use of turbine singles by Part 135 operators in the United States. Reliability standards for turbine engines.