- Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (Book). Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;9/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 15, p98
Reviews the book, 'Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo,' by Ted W. Lawson.
- Thirty Seconds over Tokyo (Book). McClain, Jim // Air Power History;Winter2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p62
Reviews the book "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo," by Ted W. Lawson.
- THIRTY SECONDS OVER TOKOYO (book). Baillergeon, Rick // Military Review;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p72
Reviews the book "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo," by Ted W. Lawson and edited by Robert Considine.
- THIRTY SECONDS OVER TOKYO. O'Donovan, Joseph W. // America;8/28/1943, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p581
The article reviews the book "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo," by Captain Ted W. Lawson, edited by Robert Considine.
- The Pacific Front (cont'd.). Rovere, Richard H. // New Republic;8/16/43, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p230
Reviews the books "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo," by Ted W. Lawson and edited by Robert Considine; and "Torpedo 8," by Ira Wolfert.
- THIRTY SECONDS OVER TOKYO. Glines, C. V. // Aviation History;Jul2010, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p62
The article reviews the 1943 book "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" by Ted W. Lawson.
- Amputee-Aviator the Inspiration for World War II Movie. Craig, Berry // O&P Business News;5/1/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p40
This article features amputee-aviator Ted Lawson, who lost his leg in the Doolittle Raid early in World War II. In his book, "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo," Lawson detailed his operation at a village hospital in China and two more operations on his leg and a prosthesis at Walter Reed Army Medical...
- Off the Press... // Parameters: U.S. Army War College;Winter2003-2004, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p179
Presents a list of books related to military art and science.
- Books Received. // Journal of Military History;Jan2009, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p337
The article lists several books including "Arms and Influence," by Thomas C. Schelling, "Great Military Leaders and Their Campaigns," edited by Jeremy Black, and "The Army After Next: The First Postindustrial Army," by Thomas K. Adams.