- Pocket libraries. Vizard, Frank // Popular Mechanics;Oct92, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p133
Comments on the `Digital Book System' from Franklin Electronic Publishers, a device that weighs just five ounces and packs the data equivalent of 10 Bibles on each of its interchangeable cartridges. Also discusses Sony's new smaller version of its Data Discman.
- Franklin Electronic Publishers offers electronic books... // Curriculum Administrator;Jan1997, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p41
Reports that the Bookman Education titles offered by Franklin Electronic Publishers Incorporated enable students to build a portable library. How this is achieved; Titles included in the series.
- Franklin Bookman. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Jul96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p44
Features Franklin Electronic Publishers' Franklin Bookman electronic personal organizer. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses; Price; Contact information.
- Portable potent potables. // Popular Electronics;Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p18
Features the Parker's Electronic Wine Guide and The Electronic Bartender's Guide developed by Franklin Electronic Publishers Incorporated. Description of the reference devices; Description of the features of the computer programs.
- Franklin Electric Co. Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/25/95, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p25A
States that Bluffton-based Franklin Electric Company Incorporated manufacturers submersible electric motors and specialty motor products. Background information on company; Value; Noteworthy control; Directors; Executive compensation.
- Franklin stock takes unexplained plunge. // Publishers Weekly;1/1/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the decline of Franklin Electronic Publishers' stock on December 27, 1995. Pushing down of stocks by heavy trading; Factors affecting sales in the period; Executive appointments at the company.
- Sales, income up at Franklin Electronic. // Publishers Weekly;5/6/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 19, p10
Reports on Franklin Electronic Publishing's financial performance for 1995.
- Franklin's fiscal '93 earnings soar. Baker, John F.; Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;5/10/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p15
Reports strong gains in sales and earnings for Franklin Electronic Publishers for the year ending March 31, 1993. Reasons for growth cited by chairman Morton David; `Big League Baseball' sales; Digital Book System; More.
- Franklin in new initiative. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/11/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 41, p8
Reports on Franklin Electronic Publishers' announced development of its business application for Digital Book System (DBS). Agreement with Allen-Bradley; Formation of the Custom Book Group to help grow the portion.