THE PUBLISHERS: Paperback Fiction
- Market Watch. // Publishers Weekly;3/11/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p16
Highlights the ranking of publishing firms according to their stock performance in February 2002.
- Random House Titles Dominate Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p7
Provides an update on the ranking of companies based on the longevity of their titles in the U.S. paperback nonfiction list. Domination of Random House Inc. in the nonfiction category; Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. in the same category; Number of titles in the nonfiction list from other...
- GLOBAL DESPATCHES. // B&T Weekly;9/8/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2580, p14
The article offers world news briefs related to advertising. The American advertising spending grew by 5.1 percent in the first half of the year 2006. E map publishing group has finalized the sale of its French business valued at 380 million British pounds. Results of the 2006 Indian National...
- Pearson Tops Simba's Annual Ranking of Inst. Software Pubs. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that Pearson Digital Learning, part of the Pearson Education Inc., the largest educational publisher in the U.S., has also become the largest publisher of electronic media in the U.S. According to a newly released report from Simba Information Inc., which publishes the...
- Largest public companies. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p4
Lists several public companies ranked according to their market value by 'Crain's Cleveland Business' as of April 30, 2002. Addresses of listed public companies; Top local executives of companies; Revenue and net income for the year 2000 and 2001.
- Chicago's largest public companies. // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p35
Presents the ranking of largest public companies based on the year 2000 revenue in Chicago, Illinois. List of ranked companies; Net revenues in millions; Net profits in millions.
- Westchester's largest employers - public & private companies. McElroy, Camille // Westchester County Business Journal;8/9/93, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p10
Ranks Westchester County's employers in the private and public sector according to number of employees. Location; Number of employees in Westchester and nationally; Type of business; 1992 revenues; Local facilities; Chief executive officer; Human resources manager.
- Auditing Companies. // Budapest Business Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p14
Presents a chart depicting on the ranks of the auditing companies in Hungary.
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/2/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 32, p10B
Presents the ranking of environmental consultants in Long Island, New York. Specialty areas of the Tyre Organization; Total number of employees at Gibbons, Esposito & Boyce; Contact information.