WORKFORCE 2000 BEGINS HERE
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Quality;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p8
Reports developments related to the manufacturing industries. Acquisition of Everest VIT Inc. by General Electric Co.; Anticipations of the metalforming companies based on the Precision Metalforming Association report; Announcement of GE Fanuc Automation Americas Inc. of the roadmap of upgrades...
- GE Fanuc Touts Six Sigma Know-How. // Quality;May2002, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p14
Deals with the plan of GE Fanuc Automation of Charlottesville, Virginia to develop electronic manufacturing systems based on Six Sigma system solutions for customers, through its Global Solutions Business unit. Reasons behind the development plan; Benefits of Six Sigma methods for GE; Plans for...
- Emerging technology center displayed at IMTS. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Jun2004, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p7
Reports that IMTS 2004 organizer and GE Fanuc Automation Corp. will bring the Emerging Technology Center to the manufacturing exhibition. Showcase of manufacturing technologies under development; Date and venue of the exhibition; Contact information.
- Flexible low-end controller family. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jul2007, p63
The article evaluates the flexible low-end controller from GE Fanuc Automation Inc.
- Fully Integrated Process Control System Offers Flexibility. Danford, Matthew D.; Tudor, Emily K. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p142
The article introduces the Proficy process-control systems from GE Fanuc Automation.
- Two from one. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Aug2006, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p36
The article evaluates two technological innovations, including the Proficy solutions based on the OPC Unified Architecture from GE Fanuc Automation Inc. and the P-10SF single-function programmable controller module from GE Fanuc Embedded Systems.
- GE, Cisco team up. Callahan, Sean // B to B;06/19/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p3
Reports on a joint venture between GE Industrial Systems and Cisco Systems Inc. to form GE Cisco Industrial Networks, a company designed to help Web-enable the factory floor by linking it electronically with the rest of the enterprise. Potential revenues; Marketing of the venture; Ability of a...
- What's New in Compressor Packages, Utility Operations Software, and Noise Abatement. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p39
Features several equipment and supplies for gas production and pipeline construction. Personnel safety devices from Quest Technologies Inc.; PCL line of compressors from GE; CIMPLICITY Manager Disaster Recovery System from GE Fanuc Automation Inc.; Series 5 compressors from Compressor Controls...
- A day in the life of Don Borwhat: Coaching teams for high... Sunoo, Brenda Paik // Workforce;Jun98, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p84
Provides information on the activities of Don Borwhat, senior vice president of human resources and public relations for GE Fanuc Automation, on April 8, 1998. Background information on Borwhat; Activities at home before leaving for work.