Rating JOBS Against NEW Values
- How can I hang in there? McDonald, Phil; Boehm, Kim; Robinson, Nik; Worsdell, Will // B&T Magazine;10/29/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2728, p32
The article presents answers to a question on staying in the job in the midst of merger talks.
- Bayer Consolidates Chemicals Unit with Starck Subsidiary. // Ceramic Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 152 Issue 3, p11
Reports the consolidation between Bayer Corp. and H.C. Starck Inc. Effectivity date of the consolidation; List of Bayer products transferred to H.C. Starck facility; Impact of the consolidation on improving the global service of Bayer.
- Bayer to Buy OSI's Diagnostics Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/22/99, Vol. 256 Issue 21, p24
Reports that Bayer has agreed to acquire OSI Pharmaceuticals Incorporated's diagnostics business. Terms of the acquisition; Benefit of the acquistion to Bayer; Comments from Rolf Classon, president of Bayer Diagnostics.
- Bayer Notches Diagnostics, Seed Deals. // Chemical Week;9/23/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 35, p5
Announces that Bayer Diagnostics will acquire the diagnostics business of Chiron Diagnostics Corp. for $1.1 billion and take a 50% stake in the seed treatment business of Crompton & Knowles subsidiary Gustafson Incorporated. Reason behind Bayer's move; Information on Chiron; 1999 sales of Bayer...
- Bayer to Buy Aventis Unit. Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;7/18/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 27, p7
Reports on the plan of chemical producer Bayer Corp. to acquire pesticide manufacturer, Aventis CropScience. Financial outlay of the acquisition deal; Total debt incurred by the pesticide company; Corporate profits posted by the chemical producer as of July 2001.
- Sun Chemical Buys Bayer Pigments. // Plastics Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p58
Reports on the acquisition of organic pigments business of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Bayer Corp. by Sun Chemical Corp. in Fort Lee, New Jersey. Products of Bayer Corp. that have been transferred to Sun Chemicals; Terms of the sale.
- UK maintains jobs level from foreign investment. // Electronics Weekly;7/16/2003, Issue 2108, p12
Reports that Great Britain managed to maintain level of jobs created by foreign investment despite the uncertain global economy in 2003. Statistics on jobs created in the 2002/2003 financial year; Total number of investment projects; Decrease in mergers and acquisitions.
- Report says acctg. entering new phase. // Accounting Today;10/2/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p4
The article highlights a report released by the business research group IBISWorld on the accounting profession. The research group said that the profession will continue to experience consolidation due to stricter regulations and slower economic growth in the U.S. It is said that the slower...
- Olympia Furniture in administration. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2013, Issue 5824, p4
The article reports that an approximately 100 jobs at Olympia Furniture Ltd. Are at risk after the firm has been purchased by SKG Capital in February 2013.