Rahmet Yollari Kesti Romaninin Tahlili ve Ince Memed 1'le KarÅŸilaÅŸtirilmasi
- Kemal, Yashar. Halman, Talat S. // Columbia Dictionary of Modern European Literature;1980, p429
A profile of Turkish novelist Yashar Kemal is presented. Information on his birth, birthplace, educational background, and family background is offered. Description of his writing style is discussed. Some of his works include "Orta Direk," and "Ã–lmez Otu."
- AÄžRIDAÄžI EFSANESÄ°'NDEN SÃ–ZLÃœ EDEBÄ°YATA "METÄ°NLERARASI" BÄ°R YOLCULUK. Kurtuluş, Meriç // Milli Folklor;2009, Vol. 21 Issue 83, p62
Recently, non-literary works such as works of visual culture have become objects of intertextual studies, while oral literature texts are still left out of this field of study; for critics such as Kristeva, Barthes and Genette regard intertextual relationships peculiar to written literature...
- A MYTHICAL APPROACH TO YAÅžAR KEMAL'S NOVELS: AÄžRI DAÄžI EFSANESI AND YER DEMÄ°R GÃ–K BAKIR. SONAL, Emine // Journal of International Social Research;Dec2016, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p150
The novella written by YaÅŸar Kemal titled AÄŸrÄ± DaÄŸÄ± Efsanesi and the novel Yer Demir GÃ¶k BakÄ±r are literary texts about the creation of myths and the local people's attitude towards these myths. Emphasis is placed on the belief of the local people where there is no hope in...
- Bosphorus University Decorates Yasar Kemal With Honorary Doctorate Degree. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;6/29/2009, p31
The article announces that author Yasar Kemal has been awarded an honorary doctorate degree from Bosphorus University in Turkey.
- The Lords of Akchasaz (Book Review). Burgess, Edwin B. // Library Journal;4/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p878
Reviews the book 'The Lords of Akchasaz,' by Yasar Kemal.
- The Sea-Crossed Fisherman. Roditi, Edouard // World Literature Today;Fall85, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p655
Reviews the book "The Sea-Crossed Fisherman," by Yashar Kemal, translated by Thilda Kemal.
- Tu Ã©craseras le serpent. Roditi, Edouard // World Literature Today;Summer83, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p508
Reviews the book "Tu Ã©craseras le serpent," written by Yachar Kemal and translated by Munevver Andac.
- Anatolian Tales. Blasing, M. K. // World Literature Today;Spring84, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p323
Reviews the book "Anatolian Tales," by Yashar Kemal and translated by Thilda Kemal.
- The Sea-Crossed Fisherman (Book). Lewis, L.M. // Library Journal;8/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 13, p117
Reviews the book 'The Sea-Crossed Fisherman,' by Yashar Kemal.