Rahmet Yollari Kesti Romaninin Tahlili ve Ince Memed 1'le KarÅŸilaÅŸtirilmasi
- Kemal, Yashar. Halman, Talat S. // Columbia Dictionary of Modern European Literature;1980, p429
A profile of Turkish novelist Yashar Kemal is presented. Information on his birth, birthplace, educational background, and family background is offered. Description of his writing style is discussed. Some of his works include "Orta Direk," and "Ã–lmez Otu."
- AÄžRIDAÄžI EFSANESÄ°'NDEN SÃ–ZLÃœ EDEBÄ°YATA "METÄ°NLERARASI" BÄ°R YOLCULUK. Kurtuluş, Meriç // Milli Folklor;2009, Vol. 21 Issue 83, p62
Recently, non-literary works such as works of visual culture have become objects of intertextual studies, while oral literature texts are still left out of this field of study; for critics such as Kristeva, Barthes and Genette regard intertextual relationships peculiar to written literature...
- The Undying Grass (Book Review). Soete, George // Library Journal;5/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p1081
Reviews the book 'The Undying Grass,' by Yasar Kemal, translated from Turkisk by Thilda Kemal.
- The Sea-Crossed Fisherman (Book). Lewis, L.M. // Library Journal;8/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 13, p117
Reviews the book 'The Sea-Crossed Fisherman,' by Yashar Kemal.
- The Lords of Akchasaz (Book Review). Burgess, Edwin B. // Library Journal;4/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p878
Reviews the book 'The Lords of Akchasaz,' by Yasar Kemal.
- Seagull (Book). Marr, Virginia W. // Library Journal;3/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p680
Reviews the book 'Seagull,' by Yashar Kemal.
- Tu Ã©craseras le serpent. Roditi, Edouard // World Literature Today;Summer83, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p508
Reviews the book "Tu Ã©craseras le serpent," written by Yachar Kemal and translated by Munevver Andac.
- Ä°NCE MEMED I ROMANININ ÃœÃ‡GEN ARZU MODELÄ°NE GÃ–RE Ä°NCELENMESÄ°. Uçak, Salih // Ekev Academic Review;Fall2009, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p155
Novel is an artificial art of modern time. Novel is, creating a new world. This world gains importance according to imagination of the novelist. The success of novelist's theoritichal work depends on teller's inteligence. Rene Girard's triangular desire model, in fact, is built on the novel's...
- They Burn the Thistles (Book). Soete, George J. // Library Journal;8/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 14, p1678
Reviews the book 'They Burn the Thistles,' by Yasar Kemal.