THE NRAEF'S NEW PROGRAM: Internet training update
- E-LEARNING GETS PRACTICAL. Kooser, Amanda C. // Restaurant Business;Mar2007, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on the advantages of various courses available online for restaurant owners and employees. Jim Javenkoski, director of custom solutions with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, the primary advantage of E-learning is repeated access to...
- Employee Training Raises Food Safety Awareness. // Prepared Foods;Nov2000, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p95
Provides information on different employee training practices conducted to increase food safety awareness in the United States. Training initiated by Tony Downs Foods Co. which focused to lessen the incidence of product contamination and foodborne illness; Details on different training formats...
- Paging all food surgeons. // Food Management;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on food safety training programs. Issues that complicate food safety training objectives; Details on the `Food Safety First' program; Principles that make food safety training effective.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p20
Presents news about the food service and hospitality industry in the United States recent as of June 2001. Semiannual training conference of the Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers; Online resource offered by Cornell University's School of Hotel Administration's Center for Hospitality...
- Multilingual FHT. // Canadian Meat Business;Jan/Feb2011, p11
The article focuses on the Food and Hander Training (FHT) program introduced by Ontario Independent Meat Processors (OIMP) intended for supervisors and workers in the food processing industry. It says that the program fulfills the regulatory requirements in Ontario for staff training and offers...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p14
Presents news digests pertaining to the restaurant business in the United States as of November 13, 2000. Probability that the board of the Jefferson County Health Department in Alabama may vote in December 2000 on a proposal that would require food service workers to get training in safe-food...
- Dessert of Champions. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;7/ 6/2011, p1
The article highlights the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) National ProStart Invitational occurred in Overland Park, Kansas in May 2011.
- New Talent On Parade. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2002, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p28
Presents information on the first annual National ProStart Student Invitational competition sponsored by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation in Denver, Colorado in May 2002. Purpose of the culinary event; Amount of the scholarships awarded at the event; List of the...
- NRA Educational Foundation honors industry leaders, supporters. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p68
Reports on the staging of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation's Golf and Leadership Classic. Recognition for personalities who worked in behalf of the restaurant industry of the United States; Industry executives and restaurateurs who took part in the event.