- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p71
Features several food service equipment in the U.S. Red Hots stainless-steel countertop cooking and warming equipment line from Eagle Food Service Equipment; Chute II from Golden West Sales; Duro 7512 and Duro 7510 Slicer models from Univex; 350 Series Electric Slicers from Edlund Co.
- Hands on, germs off. // Progressive Grocer;4/15/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p88
The article introduces the Lifestor utility carts from Eagle Foodservice Equipment.
- Mobile food holding cabinets. // International Gaming & Wagering;Dec2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p27
The article evaluates the Panco Transport Holding Cabinets from Eagle Foodservice Equipment.
- WASHINGTON UPDATE. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p35
The article presents information on several equipment and supplies created by Eagle Foodservice Equipment for the food service industry. The Wire and Polymer Shelving Systems feature MICROGARD anti-microbial protection, which guards food from bacteria and molds. LIFESTOR Dunnage Racks with...
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2002, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p112
Provides information on several food service equipment and supplies. Lifestor Modular Storage Shelving from Eagle Foodservice Equipment; Curved Glass Horizontal Dual Zone Case from Federal Industries; Cheese Melter from Rankin-Delux.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Food Management;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p98
Introduces various products developed by Univex Corp. for use in food services in the food industry in the U.S. Features of the Spiral Mixers; Advantages in the use of the Planetary Mixers 12-80 QT; Description of the Programmable Reversible Dough Sheeters.
- Handsinks with Antimicrobial Protection. // Convenience Store News;9/13/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p83
The article focuses on the introduction of Handsinks by Eagle Foodservice Equipment, featuring Microgard anti-microbial protection. Designed to improve functionality and sanitation in the workplace, these handsinks offer foodservice operations another line of defense in the battle against germs....
- The hot zone. // Progressive Grocer;12/1/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 18, p68
The article presents information on Red Hots heat lamps from Eagle Foodservice Equipment. The equipment were designed to keep prepared foods warm while preserving their appetizing appeal and taste. The units feature noncorrosive aluminum exterior construction and a reflector plate. The heat...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p80
Introduces several equipment for the food service market. Dough mixing capacities of the Univex Corp. heavy-duty spiral dough mixers; Functionalities of Cleveland Range Incorporated's CombiCraft Chef Series of Combi Oven Steamers; Features of the models OV-500 and OV-600 Convection Ovens from...