FOOD IN REVIEW
- Just desserts. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Apr94, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
Reviews food products concerning their effect on health. `Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Crispy Coating Mix' for fried chicken; `Hidden Valley Ranch' salad dressings.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Dry Dip, Salad Dressing, and Seasoning Mixes in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 6/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented which offer information on the latent demand outlook for dry dip, salad dressing and seasoning mixes for 2009-2014 in various prefectures and cities of Japan including Osaka, Hokkaido and Okinawa.
- Step up to healthy eating with a satisfying salad. // Carolina Virginia Farmer;May2012, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p28
A recipe for Beef Salad with Ginger-Soy Dressing is presented
- Salad satisfaction. // Southern Farmer (1541-2008);May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p28
A recipe for Beef Salad With Ginger Soy Dressing is presented.
- the GREAT OUTDOORS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Dec2013, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p114
The article presents several recipes, including the chilled corn soup with yabbies, the cauliflower salad with orange and cumin dressing and buffalo yoghurt, and the pea and ham salad.
- Step up to healthy eating with a satisfying salad. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Jul2012, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p33
A recipe is presented for Beef Salad With Ginger-Soy Dressing.
- Ingredients in Use: Soy Sauce & HVP. Roberts Jr., William A. // Prepared Foods;Aug2003, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p51
Presents information on soy-based prepared foods. Soy sauce-based dressing offered by Unilever Bestfoods; Soy sauce-based ethnic foods offered by various companies; Sources from which hydrolyzed vegetable protein can be obtained. INSET: Soy Sauce...a Spectacular Flavor Enhancer.
- "Tossing" Salad Dressings. // Prepared Foods;Jul2006, Vol. 175 Issue 7, p9
The article features Wish-Bone Salad Spritzers vinaigrette dressing sprays from Unilever. These sprays are packaged in a 7oz spray bottle, which comes in Italian, Balsamic Breeze or Red Wine Mist varieties.
- Barbecue, Rebooted. Kita, Paul // Men's Health;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p106
Several recipes including the Marinated Beef Galbi, Scallion Salad and Korean-style Spinach are presented.