LET THEM EAT CAKE: THE CLASSIC CHOICE
- EDUCATION. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/22/2010, Issue 324247, p16
The article offers updates on notable people in California including the appointment of Juan Manuel Alvarez as director of U.S. Department of Agriculture's Hispanic Serving Institutions National Programs, Klaus Tenbergen and Klaus Tenbergen as winner of the 2009-10 Fresh 'N Fit Recipe Contest.
- On Display. // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p166
Discusses the methods of decorating cakes.
- Cake-Baking Essentials. // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p168
Presents information on the importance of right ingredients in making of a cake.
- Got milk? DISBROWE, PAULA // Restaurant Business;01/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p83
Presents information on the Tres leches cake from Nicaragua. Ingredients; Baking procedures; Price per serving; Nutritional content.
- Red Raspberry Morning Cake. // Food Management;Feb2004, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p64
Presents a recipe for red raspberry morning cake.
- Cake Boutique. // Cake Craft & Decoration;Jan2012, p74
The article offers information on a cake decoration designed with lily cluster and swarovski crystal clusters citing the measurement of its dummy cone and round cakes, as well as the amount of Ganache filled on cake cards.
- Entremet with Spanish flair. Lelchuk, Juliette // Modern Baking Exclusive Insight;5/21/2012, p8
The article describes the La Naranjita entremet.
- Mickey Mouse magic. // British Baker;1/14/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p39
The article offers information on the Unreal Cake Campaign for 2011 entitled "Projector Systems and Methods for Producing Digitally Augmented, Interactive Cakes and Other Food Products."
- Icebox cakes. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;Spring2003 Special Issue, p138
Presents recipes for cakes. Lemon Icebox Pie Filling; Lime Icebox Pie Cake; Orange Chiffon Cake with Orange Icebox Pie Filling. INSET: THREE FABULOUS FILLINGS..