FOR EVEN FASTER CAMPUS GROWTH: Chartwells selects Simkiss
- Julie Flik. Smyth, Whit // Nation's Restaurant News;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p42
Focuses on the career of Julie Flik, executive vice president of Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina. Partnership with husband, Rudy; Duties and responsibilities; Achievements in other fields.
- THE NRN 50: R & D CULINARIANS: Kim Salahie. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/27/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p166
Focuses on the career of Kim Salahie, director of concept development for Compass Group North America in Charlotte, North Carolina. Education background; Job responsibilities; Love for culinary arts.
- "Leveraging the Core Four". // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p30
This article presents an interview with Rick Postiglione, CEO of the Contract Foodservices division for Campus Group North America. When asked about the importance of creating the Contract Foodservices division, he expresses that it will cover the four core business brands of the company in the...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/9/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p3
Reports developments related to the restaurant industry in the U.S. as of February 2004. Collaboration between Compass Group North America and Wolfgang Puck Catering and Events; Stability of the National Restaurant Association's Restaurant Performance Index; Appointment of Bill Moreton as...
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p118
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America company in Charlotte, North Carolina. Career history; Educational background; Level of achievements.
- transitions. // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p18
The article announces the promotion of Lisa McEuen to the position of senior vice president for business excellence at Compass Group North America, the appointment of Eric Steiner as deputy administrator of special nutrition programs for the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition...
- COMPASS STAYS THE COURSE. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p58
Features Gary Green, chief executive officer of the North American Division of Compass Group PLC. Profile of Green; His goals for the North American Division; Market penetration of the company; Revenues of the company in food service; Problems faced by the company.
- Compass appoints relations dev. dir. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p18
Deals with the appointment of Joe Machicote as director of relations development for Compass Group, North American Division. Strategies for hiring and retaining a diverse workforce; Information on 4D thinking; How to alleviate labor shortage; Concept of diversity.
- Top on-site executives meet at SFM conference, discusses globalization. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p4
Highlights the 24th annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in Anaheim, California. Issues tackled in the panel discussion of the chief executive officers of Aramark Food and Support Services, Compass Group North America and Sodexho; Moderator of the panel; Prediction on the...