NEW DIVISION CREATED: Leisure suits CulinArt's Vogt
- CulinArt: Strategy of offering personalized service. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/06/98, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on Lake Success, New York-based CulinArt's strategy of offering personalized service in the contract business. Desire for expansion and growth; Advertising accounts under the management of CulinArt.
- One hell of a racer. Yunick, Smokey // AutoWeek;04/05/99, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p10
Nominates stock car racing mechanic Louis Jerome Vogt for induction to the International Motor Sports Hall of Fame. Personal and career background; Achievements; Contribution to stock car racing.
- N.Y.C. operator upgrades alfresco fare at Bryant Park kiosks. Franklin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the addition of several food service options to those already at the Bryant Park in New York City. Aim of CulinArt Inc. of improving thee culinary experiences of the park's visitors; Forecast sales for CulinArt's establishment in the park, namely, Starbyck's, Hebrew, National Deli,...
- CulinArt expands menu diversity with healthful, economic programs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p20
Reports on CulinArt Inc.'s introduction of three menu programs. Expansion of its offering to its customers; Increased interest in healthful foods and ethnic items by its customers; Unique features of the menu programs.
- A BERKSHIRES DESTINATION: CulinArt opens 3rd museum. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p28
Highlights the opening of CulinArt's museum in Massachusetts. Number of people visiting the Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute annually.
- Culinart Inc. butts chowderheads with locals, wins clam cook-off. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the Culinart Maritime Aquarium foodservice team, winner of the sixth annual Clam Chowder Cook-Off in Norwalk Harbor Splash! Festival in Norwalk, Connecticut. Culinary background of the Culinart Maritime; Creation of the Culinary Team; Impact of the victory on the publicity of the company.
- Whoppers, wings, wieners wend way to Playland Park. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;01/11/99, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p4
Reports on Westchester County, New York's expectations that brand-name fast foods will boost food sales at Playland Park when it reopens. Food concessions by CulinArt Inc.; Fees agreed upon between the county and CulinArt.
- WITHIN CULINART'S GROWTH STRATEGY: CATERERS ADD TO CAPABILITIES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the acquisitions of food service operator, CulinArt Incorporated. Business enterprises acquired by the company; Increase in revenues since 1999; Management of the acquired business enterprises.
- Pop-Up CafÃ©s Help Break Routine. // Food Management;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the Pop-Up Cafes introduced by CulinArt Inc. dining services at several West Coast corporate locations, which uses temporary outdoor food stands on days when the weather is nice.