WITH NEW PRES. AT THE HELM: Spirit Cruises' good news
- M. SIMKISS JOINS COMPASS GROUP. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Presents an update on the selection and appointment of executives in the U.S. foodservice industry as of December 15, 2002. Mark Simkiss at Compass Group; Lorna Donatone at Spirit Cruises.
- Lorna Donatone. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p53
The article profiles Lorna Donatone, president for school services at Sodexo Inc., a provider of integrated food and facilities management services based in Gaithersburg, Maryland. She earned her management degree at Tulane University and accounting degree at Texas Christian University. Her...
- Pond Puts the Spirit in Cruises. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;3/15/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p32
Focuses on the efforts of Corporate Marketing Manager Elizabeth Pond to generate a busy summer for the fleet of luxury dining ships from U.S. harbor cruise company Spirit Cruises. Accommodations offered by the luxury liners; Locations where the cruise ships are harbored; Professional background...
- Sodexho Names New School Chief. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p21
The article announces that Lorna Donatone was appointed president at Sodexho's School Services in the U.S.
- Smooth sailing for cruise line's supply process. Perkins, Caroline // Nation's Restaurant News;4/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p38
Interviews Jean-Yves Ghazi, vice president for food and beverage at Spirit Cruises. Preference in selecting a distributor for a spread-out and mobile communication; Importance of service and economics for operations of the company; Relationship of chef or manager with a distributor sales...
- Cruising on the World Wide Web. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p30
Announces Spirit Cruises' World Wide Web site which offers information on the harbor-cruise company's offerings across the United States. Internet address; Contact information.
- WFF Presents Awards at Annual Conference. // Food Management;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p94
The article announces awards presented by the Women's Foodservice Forum. Julia Stewart, chief executive officer and president of IHOP Corp., was presented the Trailblazer Award. The Emerging Leader Award was presented to Valerie Insignares, executive vice president of operations for Olive...
- transitions. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p30
The article announces career developments involving several food service executives, including the retirement of Carl Fitz from FitzVogt & Associates Ltd., promotion of Jeanne Fry to associate director of food services at the University of Georgia, and the appointment of Lorna Donatone as...
- HAVING WORDS WITHLorna Donatone. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p39
An interview with Lorna Donatone, chief operating officer (COO) at Sodexo Inc., is presented. She states that one of the biggest changes she has seen for women in workplace is that they can bring their femininity in their career. She mentions that the organization Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF)...