TONY GAGLIARDI EXITS CANTEEN
- Canteen Corp. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p100
Features Caneen Corp., the largest division of Compass Group USA. Operation and profitability in the vending business; Dominance from acquisitions and consolidation; Goals for client and management retention.
- Canteen Corp. reorganizes food and vending div. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/94, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p2
Reports on Canteen Corp.'s reorganization of its food and vending division into three geographic areas. Sale or franchising of several Canteen operations; Appointment of two national sales representatives to target accounts in health-care and education segments.
- Canteen adds English scones to all menus. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p100
Reports on the addition of scones to the menu of Canteen Corp. dining centers.
- Canteen moving HQ to Charlotte. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/30/94, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p2
Reports on Canteen Corp.'s plan to relocate its headquarters to Charlotte, North Carolina as part of its acquisition by Compass Group PLC.
- Canteen Takes Gloves Off. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the launch of Balanced Choices, a vending destination that reflects emphasis on health and wellness in Charlotte, North Carolina by the Canteen Vending Services in July 2004. Comments from Canteen head Tony Gagliardi on the advantages of Balanced; Purpose in creating the Balanced...
- Fred R. Tiggleman: Inside track. VanderVeen, Don // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/3/95, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pB-3
Features Fred R. Tiggleman, owner of Canteen Corp. Expansion of the Canteen Corp. franchise; Vending machines as the cornerstone of Canteen Corp.; Full-service menus in corporate cafeterias, school lunch programs and other institutions; Development of marketing niches; Competition.
- Mighty mediterranean. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan94, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p89
Reports on the Mediterranean food promotion by the Canteen Corporation in Chicago, Illinois. Sample dishes.
- Aprile appointed Canteen president. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p2
Reports on Joseph A. Aprile's appointment as president of Canteen Corp.'s food and vending division. Job responsibilities; Restructuring of the company into three divisions; Aprile's career background.
- Premium pain. Melani, Debra // ColoradoBiz;Oct2007, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p22
The article presents the author's view on the condition of health care insurance in Colorado. The author states that several employers in Colorado are looking for any alternatives and methods to restrain the health care insurance-related problem. She also includes the statement of the...