FOUR YEARS LATER: Pueblo school b'fast soars
- WISD readies for "Breakfast Week" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/24/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on a campaign by Whitney Intermediate School District (WISD) to introduce students to the importance of school breakfast during the National School Breakfast Week, March 8-12, 2010.
- Seamless Summer Feeding Program. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/29/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the Seamless Summer Breakfast and Lunch Program to be hosted by the Grand Saline Independent School District in Texas from June 9, 2014 through July 3, 2014.
- HANDHELD THE KEY: PHILLY BREAKFAST RISES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the expected increase in breakfast participation at the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania in the 2002-2003 school year. Number of feeding sites that will begin the semester offering grab-and-go meals; Examples of food served.
- WISD recognizes School Breakfast Week. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/26/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that the Whitney Independent School District (WISD) in Whitney, Texas will recognize the National School Breakfast Program with the theme "Take Time for School Breakfast" from March 3-7, 2014.
- Classroom Breakfast Program Feeds Hungry, Busy Students. // Curriculum Review;Oct2012, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the selection of 10 U.S. school districts as recipients of the classroom breakfast program of the organization called the Partners for Breakfast in the Classroom.
- IN ONE SCHOOL, MORE TO FOLLOW: Brandywine takes the school b'fast challenge. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p50
Reports that increasing breakfast participation of students is a priority in school districts in the United States. Details on the breakfast program of Brandywine School District in Delaware for its students; Reason for prioritizing breakfast participation in schools.
- AFTER ELIMINATING 'REDUCED' STIGMA: KINGSTON FEEDS MORE KIDS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the decision of Kingston School District in New York to eliminate reduced-price status from its breakfast and lunch programs. Amount of expected reduced-price reimbursement; Reason for the low participation among students eligible for the reduced-price lunch; Number of meals served...
- F&R breakfast rises. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the increase of breakfast participation brought by the introduction of grab-and-go breakfast program by the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District in 2004 in Houston, Texas. Comparison between the number of students who eat breakfast in 2003 and 2004 according to foodservice...
- Breakfast in class takes off. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the in-class breakfast program using pre-made products tested by the Brevard County School District in Florida at the Madison Middle School in July 2004. Percentage increase in the breakfast participation in the district during the pilot of the program; Items that composed the...