Municipal Bond Prices
- Fremont USD, Calif., Sells $140M for School Projects. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Fremont Unified School District sold $140 million of general obligation bonds on Tuesday to fund school projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area district.
- Chiang: GO Sale Brings Lowest Rates in Quarter Century. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, Vol. 1, p32
The article reports that California's general obligation bonds were priced at 1.935 billion U.S. dollars on March 4, 2015, achieving the lowest interest rate in 26 years according to State Treasurer John Chiang. Topics covered include California's coupon bonds, true interest costs and yield for...
- Muni Prices Rise; Yields Weaken as Much as 5 bps. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds strengthened with Treasuries through mid-session, traders said, with yields on some maturities weakening by as much as five basis points.
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p43
Presents statistics on municipal bond prices of various organizations as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Ratings of municipal bonds of the Virginia College Building Authority; Change in bid price of the bonds of the Wisconsin Health and Education Facilities Authority; Bid price and rating of...
- Friday's Market: Prices Little Changed; New Issues Loom. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p2
Reports on no changes in municipal bonds prices due to market's focus on multi-billion dollar issues arising in the United States. Decline in home sales; Expected decline in consumer sentiment index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Highlights prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Change in bid prices; Rating for the issued bonds; Yield for several issued bonds.