- Munis Unchanged, But With a Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the lack of change of the municipal market in the U.S. According to a trader in Los Angeles, there is a firmer tone, but not a lot of business. The consumer price index increased by 0.8%. Some gains were shown by The Treasury market and the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Munis End Weaker Despite Treasuries; Large Seller Circulates With Up to$1B. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of March 2005. Estimation of the amount of bonds for sale; Decline in the consumer price index; Extension of the Treasury's gains.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes End Mixed in an 'Unusual Lull' for Data-Filled Week. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p6
Reports on weekly bond yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Revenue bond index; Municipal bond index yield to maturity; Performance of treasury notes.
- Treasury to Auction $6B 20-Year TIPs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p6
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction $6 billion 19-year, six-month inflation-indexed notes on July 24, 2007. The inflation-indexed notes are dated July 15, 2007, and due on January 15, 2027. The article reveals that the notes are a reopening of the 2 3/8 percent...
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Treasuries Fall on Import Price Jump. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Sale of U.S. Treasury's inflation protected securities.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 7. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Presents tables highlighting the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Municipals Firm; $1.6 Billion in Major New Deals Come to Market. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. securities markets as of January 15, 2004. Municipal bond issues; Attractiveness of treasury bills for investors; Decline in the producer price index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 14. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Presents data on the performance of the U.S. government securities market as of January 14, 2004. Indicators; Reports; Forecasts; Actual results; Government securities prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Firm for Third Week. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;1/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F304, p1
The article reports that the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. has decreased by eight basis points at 4.93 percent for the week ending January 22, 2014. It mentions yields on other Bond Buyer Indexes including 20-Bond GO Index of 20-year general...