U.S. Securities Prices
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.666% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32505, p2
The article reports on the $19 billion auction of three-year notes with a 4 5/8% coupon at a 4.666% yield, at a price of 99.886450 by the Treasury Department in Washington, D.C. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.27 while tenders at the high yield were portioned 1.91%. In addition, tenders totaled...
- Growth in stock of retail government bonds slows. // Hungary A.M.;9/12/2014, p2
The article discusses Hungarian Government Debt Management Agency's (ÃKK) report on price indexes, which noted a rise in stock of retail government-bonds and mentions about treasury savings bills and baby bonds.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p36
Reports on the U.S. treasury bills prices as of November 9, 2001. Statistics for bid yield on November 8, 2001; Details of Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index of publicly held issues; Changes in price index and yield index; Total return for treasury bonds under Lehman Brothers index.
- Munis Weaken as Treasuries Plunge; Florida School District Refunds $38M. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p2
Report that Alachua County, Florida, School District led with a million generation obligation refunding. Assessment of loss and gains in treasuries; Discussion about employment component index; Volatility in prices of treasuries.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.555% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week bills at a high yield. Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.760% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32522, p44
The article reports on the auction of $18 billion bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S. It had 2.31 bid-to-cover ratio, while the coupon equivalent was 4.844%. The government securities also had 4.760 % high yield and 4.720% median yield. The total tenders and the amount accepted by the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.940%, 4.935% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p2
The article reports on the market performance of government securities as of 2006 in the U.S. Tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day Treasury bills were higher at 4.940 percent high rate and at 4.935 high rate, respectively. Coupon equivalent for the three-month discount bills were 5.072...
- Yield Curve Looking More Normal, But... Cole, Jim // American Banker;6/25/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 121, p9
The article reports on the return toward normal of the U.S. Treasury yield curve, which plots the differing interest rates, or yields, of long- and short-term Treasury notes. Usually the restoration of a normal yield curve is good news for bankers and investors, but the article notes concern...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 4.660% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p2
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction $11 billion of four-week bills at a 4.660% high yield. The coupon equivalent was 4.775%. Moreover, the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.73, while tenders at the high rate were allotted 7.17%. The median yield was 4.630%...