One-Year Note Index
- MONEYRATES. // Caribbean Business;1/16/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p61
Presents a chart depicting the money rates in Puerto Rico. Discount rate; Rates of dealer commercial paper; Consumer price index.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31576, p2
Presents news items related to developments in the bond market of Washington state, as of February 2003. Performance of private housing units in the month of January 2003; Decline in the National Association of Home Builders' housing market index; Auction of bills by the Department of Treasury.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. bond market as of February 19, 2003. Decline in the New York general business conditions index; Downgrade in the rating of New Hampshire-based preparatory school Brewster Academy's long term credit rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Sale...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. bond market as of February 26, 2003. Auction of four week bills by the Treasury Department; Increase in sales of existing homes in January; Decline in the consumer confidence index.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Dip, Average Yield to Maturity Unchanged. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p29
Reports on the decline in "The Bond Buyer" indexes from April 29 to July 22, 2004. Slowdown in consumer spending; Index of general obligation bonds.
- Explanation of the Indexes. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p6A
The article focuses on the explanations of the municipal bond index and the weekly bond indexes in the U.S. It is said that the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index is a daily price index based on 40 long-term municipal bonds and it contains 40 long-term municipal bonds. The three weekly bond indexes...
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p11
Presents the scheduled offering of notes by Nassau County, New York State on January 12, 1998.
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p11
Presents the negotiated note offering by Wilmington, Ohio on January 26, 1998. Description; Amount; Lead manager.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p14
A chart is presented that lists the negotiated notes offered in the U.S. on January 31, 2006.