- NORTH CAROLINA: Novant Outlook Revised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32693, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has revised the outlook on bonds sold for Novant Health Inc. to stable from positive in North Carolina. It is stated that the revision follows Novant's announcement of purchasing MQ Associates Inc. and its subsidiary MedQuest, a multi-state diagnostic...
- Fitch Shows Continued Improving Credit Quality In High Yield. // High Yield Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p4
This article presents information on the research from Fitch Ratings Inc. which showed that during the second quarter, 2004 in the U.S. a growing number of financial companies reported increases in revenue and decreases in debt year-over-year. These credit quality gains continue to dampen the...
- NORTH CAROLINA: Novant Health Evolving. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p9
The article reports on the long-term underlying AA-minus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on the $757 million of debt sold for Novant Health System in North Carolina. The debt was issued as health care revenue bonds, and was sold by the North Carolina Medical Care Commission. Standard &...
- Rush University Med Ctr, Ill., Upgraded to A-Plus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34050, p1
The article informs that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has upgraded to A-plus from A of the following Illinois Finance Authority bonds issued on behalf of Rush University Medical Center such as 95,950,000 dollars revenue bonds series 2006B and 50,000,000 dollars revenue bonds, series 2008A.
- Fitch Upgrades Wenatchee, Wash. Hospital. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has upgraded the rating on Central Washington Hospital's revenue bonds to BBB from BBB-minus which affects approximately 112 million dollars of the Washington Health Care Facilities Authority's 2009 revenue bond.
- BART Revs Upgraded to AA-Plus by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p21
The article reports on the AA-plus credit rating given by Fitch Ratings to several San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District sales tax revenue bonds including the 728.9 million U.S. dollar sales tax revenue bonds, series 2005A, 2006, 2006A, 2010, 2012A, and 2012B.
- St. Francis Rises. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p35
Reports on the improvement of Saint Francis Healthcare System's outstanding debt to a-plus from A due to strong revenue and volume growth by Fitch Ratings Inc. in Missouri. Expansion of the referral base and service; Improvement of revenue from ambulatory surgery, imaging services and oncology.
- Reputation issues in focus at credit rating agencies. TSIKOUDAKIS, MIKE // Business Insurance;2/27/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p1
The article deals with credit rating agencies' reputational risks. Some high-profile events that have led to credit rating agencies to focus on reputational risks are cited. According to the article, a damaged reputation can affect the financial performance of an organization and its ability to...
- Credit downgrades outpacing upgrades. // AHA News;7/14/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p11
Reports on the downgrades of U.S. hospital credit ratings by Fitch Ratings in July 2003. Comparison of downgrades and upgrades of hospital credit ratings in the first half of 2003; Factors that affect the financial performance of hospitals.